Thread: Acronis True Image 2011 crashing the interface with Avira Premium 10

Acronis True Image 2011 crashing the interface with Avira Premium 10

Dear friend, I have download and then install the Avira Premium 10 antivirus. This is work correctly on the system. There is also Acronis True Image 2011 backup and disk recovery program present in the system. Then I try to run backup image of important data present in the system. Then the interface between the Avira and the Acronis is to be crashes. I haven’t known the basic reason behind this but I want to solve the trouble. The remaining service will continue to backup data. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Wguy2008 Pabloa Paisley007 addie Guest

Re: Acronis True Image 2011 crashing the interface with Avira Premium 10

I suggest you to check that the compatibility of the Avira with the Acronis. There could be possibility that the both software programs have not to be compatible with each other and hence the interface crashing issue is occurred in the system. Then you need to just uninstall the Avira antivirus temporary for doing the backup data operations. This will help to solve the trouble. Then use this common solutions and it helps to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, I read some articles about this and I found that the Avira Premium 10 antivirus and the also Acronis True Image 2011 program are incompatible with each other. The article says that the When the user start a system scan operations with using the Avira Antivirus. Then the Acronis Nonstop Backup will stop. These will the incompatibility issue of both the program. If you try to do that software with the same time then one Operation has been aborted.

This is the just incompatibility issue. Then for solving this trouble you need to first inactive the Avira antivirus. This software program is to be allows the other Acronis program to perform the backup image operations. Then do this task and it helps to backup the system data correctly on the system. There is no necessary to perform the extra activity. The Acronis True Image 2011 program will not to allow interfacing with the Avira antivirus.

You need to use the special task to solve this kind of compatibility issues. Then first run and post HJT on the system. This will helps to allow the interface to the Acronis True Image 2011 program. Then you need to just make sure that the AT backup destination is allowed on the Avira Guard. this is present on the Avira`s configuration. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble. This is the most unrealistic way to solve the compatibility issue.