Thread: Avira antivirus is giving notification at the time of update & System recovery

Avira antivirus is giving notification at the time of update & System recovery

I am using Avira antivirus and I am using windows 7 in my computer. First I was using Avira antivirus 9 and before some days I have updated my Avira antivirus from 9 to Avira antivirus 10 version. But after doing that I have started facing one problem with my antivirus. Now I am not able to update my antivirus and also facing the problem at the time of system recovery. Whenever I try to update my antivirus at that time it is giving me notification in some Chinese characters. I don’t know what is wrong with my system; please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Avira antivirus is giving notification at the time of update & System recovery

I have understand your issue and as you have said in your post that you are getting notification in some Chinese characters at the time of updating the antivirus then I think there is some viruses in your computer which is not allowing your system to update the computer and creates problem at the time of system recovery also. I will suggest you to first completely scan your computer and after that you will not face any issues with computer. I hope after that you will not face any problem after that.

Re: Avira antivirus is giving notification at the time of update & System recovery

I have gone through your issue and I think you can solve this problem. According to me there are some Trojans in your system which is creating issues. To solve this issue first you have to download the Trojan remover from internet. After that install in your computer and after that scan your system with Trojan remover. It will detect the Trojans and remove it also. I think after doing that you will be able to update the antivirus and also run the system recovery.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem with my computer and I have solved the problem by doing this following steps. First you have to do the full system scan with Rescue CD and after doing complete scan with Rescue CD you have to start your computer in safe mode. Now when your computer start at that time try to do the system recovery, I think after doing this you will be able to do system recovery in your computer. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I have referred your problem and I can give you one solution to solve your problem. For that you have to do following steps. First you have to download the Dr.Web CureIt from its official site. After downloading that you have to double click on that file. Now it will ask you to choose the protection mode. Now select the protection mode which you want and after that it will start scanning your system and delete all the viruses from your system. Now you will not face any issue after that.

I was was facing the same problem after trying so many things to solve this issue. After trying all the things I have tried to solve the problem by trying the above solution. I have downloaded the Dr.Web CureIt from its official site and after that I run it in my system. After doing double click on it I scan the system. After scanning is completed it has detected so many viruses and deleted also. Now my system is virus free thank you so much for helping me and supporting me.