Thread: Unable to use google chrome with Avira Premium

Unable to use google chrome with Avira Premium

Hello friends I am using HP laptop in which I have installed Windows vista and I was using Avira basic antivirus. Before some days I have installed Avira premium in my laptop and after that I started facing one problem with my Google chrome browser. After installing the Avira premium I am not able to connect the internet from Google chrome. Please tell me how to fix this issue. Is there anything wrong with my antivirus installation or Google chrome setting?

Re: Unable to use google chrome with Avira Premium

I have read your problem and after reading your problem I will suggest you that first check that your Google chrome application is not blocked by your antivirus firewall. Because some times when we install any antivirus at that time it automatically block some application and due to that we cannot use the. That is why if Google chrome is blocked then you have to remove it from block by going in to your firewall setting. I hope this idea will be helpful to you.

I have gone through your issue and I would like to tell you that try to use the Google chrome by doing this steps. First disable your Avira antivirus service temporary and after doing that try to use the Google chrome. If you are able to use the Google chrome after disabling the antivirus then I think there is something wrong with your antivirus setting and if you cannot use after doing that also then I think there is something wrong with your Google chrome only.

I think you can solve this problem by doing following steps. First uninstall the Avira antivirus from your computer and after that download the Ccleaner in your computer and run it. Now clean your computer with Ccleaner it will remove all the unnecessary files from your system and after that install the Avira in your computer again in your system. Now open the Google chrome again. When you open the Google chrome if at same if you get any message from your antivirus regarding application access then allow it. Now after doing that you will not get any issue with your system.

If you are having the same problem again after trying so many solutions then I think you should first check whether other browsers are working perfectly or not? If other browser are working perfectly then I think you should first uninstall the Google chrome your system and after that download the latest version in your computer. Now after doing that install the Google chrome in your computer again. I think after ding this trick you will not get any issue with your computer.

I have read all the above solution and i have tried to solve the problem by performing your given steps. I checked in firewall setting but my firewall is not blocking the Google chrome. After that I tried to solve the problem bu uninstalling the Avira antivirus but after uninstalling the antivirus my Google chrome is working fine. But when I start the Avira security again at that time I am not able to use the Google chrome. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

I have read your post in which you have mentioned that before installing the Avira antivirus premium you were using the Avira basic and at that time you were able to use the Google chrome. I think you should switch to the Avira basic again and check whether you are facing this problem again or not? If you are still facing the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your operating system I think you should repair your operating system.