Thread: Easytune 6 is getting conflicted with windows 7 security

Easytune 6 is getting conflicted with windows 7 security

I have a personal computer. In this laptop I installed the windows seven. It’s speed is very good. I use lots of application on this laptop. It is working well this time. But I have a little bit of problem with software installation. I want to use the easytune6 for CPU acceleration. But it is conflicting with the windows 7 security. In my pc it is enabled with GA-X58-USB3 Motherboard running Windows 7 64bit. I now obtain an irritating security message after windows install asking if I need to authorize this program to run. I have set the setting in security level. But when install the easytune 6 then it trigger the conflict. I am not much more familiar with windows seven. Tell me solution of this problem.

Re: Easytune 6 is getting conflicted with windows 7 security

I would like to tell you about my past because I had faced same issue. I attempted to solve it. And I lucked out. I think it is a conflict between easytune6 and CPU-Z or AMD and override. I want to tell you for setting the auto setting first of all you will go in administrator mode. Then after you will go to the drivers tab and then there you will do disable the CUP-Z system driver. After this you will restart the system then you will install the EASYTUNE6. I hope this will give you some help.

I have read your problem. This is not major problem you can fix this problem just following the some instructions first of you will open the Microsoft security window. Then you will see the driver button. You will click on this button. Then you see the there will be a option for enable or disable the CPU-Z driver system. Just you will disable the driver. The after you will reboot your system for then after you will uninstall previous half installation easytune6 if it will be installed otherwise you will install the fresh copy of easytune6. Then it will be installed very easily.

Well, I think first of all you should uninstall the ET6. I am not in favour that these types of programs would come with motherboards because sometime this also arises this issue. And this type of programs doesn’t allow some application. But I want to suggest you that you will follow the instructions of the above post. If it is still getting unable to install. Then make sure you will have to go on the service center. And I don’t know much more about the windows seven.

Ok, according your problem you should first of all check the drivers. At the time of installing the EasyTUNE6 then you will read the error then you should post your problem with error message. Bye the way I am telling you the solution. First you should the uninstall pre-install easytune6. Then you should reset the windows security setting. After setting you will restart the system. Do you about the windows security policy. First of all you read the security policy how set the setting in windows security tools.

It can also be caused by a defective RAM stick, or one that does not equivalent. It is also possible that if you have used overclocking settings that a RAM memory card cannot handle, which is damaged as a result. If you cannot change the BIOS setting with easy tune, then enter the BIOS at startup and change the setting to default. If the RAM card is causing troubles in the default settings, and then change it with the same type of RAM STICK you have in the other slots. You may want to modify some BIOS settings later, when everything works as it is installed and how it is set up. Especially hard drive configuration.