Thread: Able to see virus warning regarding Bin Laden Photos

Able to see virus warning regarding Bin Laden Photos

Hello friends. Good wishes to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. I saw something on the internet today and thought to have some comments and suggestions related to it from the experienced people. When I was surfing the net, I came across some word of warning concerning counterfeit photographs of Osama bin Laden. I just felt that I should pass this in case anyone missed it. Do comment friends on this and enlighten mw with the knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Re: Able to see virus warning regarding Bin Laden Photos

Hey mate, I would like to tell you that almost certainly they will take advantage of whatever thing at any time. I presently established an email from a acquaintance with the picture. I am realistically in no doubt that it is the authentic deal and it was not sent as an attachment, however in the body of the letter. Not as bad as a few will have you deem although. I retain information about Saddam Hussein's two sons and this was about the equivalent as far as shocking goes.

Hey dude, I am fine and going well. What’s up with you. I read the above reply and it appears to be explained in a very proper way. I would like to bring to your notice that this is pretty normal behavior. I would summon it up by saying that, It is just that something big and impressive in the news, and there is a gathering of new-fangled subject lines to deception populace into loading malware. I have given my suggestion, whatever I felt, I hope that you like it. Take care.

Hello buddy. I really liked the post which you have put up. In my side of the social network otherwise known as Facebook, I have no more than distinguished two friends fall to the Osama photos which spams each and everyone’s wall . Really, if only we can use that endowment for good quality purpose, computers and software would be so much enhanced to a great deal, easier to use, and protected. On a whole, It is most excellent not to look for such contents.

Hey mate, I would like to notify you by saying that I recently saw a counterfeit Anti Virus scanner on somebody else's computer. There is no chance that I am in point of fact going to suppose somewhat that appears approximating to XP's my computer window which maintains that I am contaminated and that's in Internet Explorer. Hence, I would recommend you that you should avoid such things as there are many important things to do and care about.

Hello friends. I am really impressed by the above replies. There are loads of news, photos & even videos associated to this event. All maintaining to be authentic & unreleased contents. A single click on the spam link will lead to issues. On a whole, I would like to say that not any have been on the rampage subsequently these all be supposed to be well thought-out proposals to contaminate someone’s computer.