Thread: Unable to update Nvidia driver due to virus.

Unable to update Nvidia driver due to virus.

Recently I have purchased a personal computer. This personal computer is enabled with good configuration. It has three RAM. And also it has latest version processor. That’s why it speed is fantastic. But I have a problem this time with this laptop. I want to update the Nvidia driver. But I am unable to update this driver due to virus because when I am trying to download to download the driver then my antivirus triggered it then it discards it. I want a solution of this problem if anyone knows or familiar with this problem then tell me.

Re: Unable to update Nvidia driver due to virus.

According your problem I would like to tell you about this problem what I know. If you want to update your driver then you can update your but first of all you will disable your antivirus because whenever you will download the driver then viruses come in your system trough net. But don’t worry after downloading you can enable your antivirus. After download you will first of all you will scan your system. Then install the driver. I am sure you will be able to update the Nvidia driver.

According your problem I am telling you that when you install the driver then, do you know how to uninstall it? I am telling you about that first of you will go into the device manager before installing the driver then you will uninstall the old driver. Then you will disable the antivirus. Then download the new driver. If it still doesn’t download then you will turn off the system after discarding the download. Then you will again start the download the driver. After downloading you would enable the antivirus.

I just scanned the file with the MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) and Anti-Malware Bytes' malware. Both information no contagious material or files. MSE 2609 scan files that container and got nothing. I uploaded this file to VirusTotal and it got no impure files. You can email them this file and you will find a statement VirrusTotal. I updated my Nvidia video card with the identical file not long ago and no virus or malware is gotten. In the below I uploaded the IMAGE. You can see it.

First of all you will open your antivirus. Then you will keep it in disable mode. Then after you will open your browser then you will download the driver. But make sure if your antivirus it would not be disable then it again will be discarded. You will check the antivirus the after you will start to download. How to disable I am telling you in brief. First you will open the antivirus window then you see there enable and disable button. Then you will click on this button. After that you will download the driver. May be your problem will be solved by this.

I have also faced same problem. But I tried to install it. Also still I am trying to download the driver. I have searched on various sites about this problem also I have posted on so many forums. But till now I didn’t get the right solution. I hope that I will find the solution of this problem, very soon. But I have got some hints on the Google. On the internet I saw that it related to install antivirus. And also where is mention for disabling the antivirus. I’ll do that then I’ll post the right answer.

I want to tell about my past experience because I had also faced same problem due to virus. One day I download the latest driver. Then it went to be discarded. Then I read this problem on the internet. Then I saw they had suggested that you should uninstall or disable the antiviurs. They had disabled the antivirus. After that I follow the instructions then I able to be download the driver. Remember you will download the driver according your system modal. Because all system have different driver.