Thread: Norton Internet Security vs Enterprise Protection

Norton Internet Security vs Enterprise Protection

Hi, I have notebook with me, and I use to use the internet on that, and I had heard about the viruses and Trojans which is spread from the internet, I not professional to handle it, thus I have installed the enterprise protection in my notebook, but I also has a commercial copy of Norton Internet Security to my notebook, so I am confused which is better? Shall I install that also? What re the basic difference between those two? Need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Norton Internet Security vs Enterprise Protection

Enterprise security, provides security to public and private sector clients by addressing their security needs and improves the bottom line through the security. They understand the client’s needs and their business process. While Norton internet security provides security towards the internet, does not allow the malicious program to enter in the PC. Both of them have different nature of working towards detecting and fixing the virus.

I would like to suggest you to install the Norton security to your notebook, as it has too many functions that enterprise don’t have, and you can have complete protection to your notebook. I have installed it already, and it’s my personal experience. Why I am not suggesting that because it doesn’t have much information available on the subject, thus how would work properly? As we concern about the security, better to be confident rather than being confused.

I’d say install NIS, as it doesn’t uses more computer resources, and it is too robust, rather I’d say best for the home users. I am not sure about the enterprise edition but this is good for sure. The basic difference between those two is like, NIS is best suitable for home users while enterprise protection is good for providing the security to the servers. As you have mentioned that you have both of them, then I would say if you are satisfied with the one you have, then stick with that only, because it might be possible that you won’t be able to adjust with the new one.

If you’re planning to use both of them, then I’d say don’t install both of them otherwise no one would be effective for you notebook, rather keep only with whom you are satisfied, and as you’re concerning about the security I am not very much aware about the enterprise protection, but NIS is good, in fact you can have AVG too for your notebook, as it is good for internet and the for computer also, I would suggest you to download that only.