Thread: Trojan Infected Computer through Removable drive (DVD)

Trojan Infected Computer through Removable drive (DVD)

Hiiii, friends
    My computer, With a quite good configuration, core2duo processor, 4 GB DDR3 ram, Intel Motherboard , Sony DVD Drive and 1TB hard disk. My hobbies are to play a high graphic game. My friend had brought a game and I had putted it in my DVD drive, and the disk was pirated and I think my computer is get affected by the Trojan horse, because the game Cracked while installing we have disabled my antivirus program. Please help me.

re: Trojan Infected Computer through Removable drive (DVD)

Since the DVD drive is a removable drive, it behave like a Pen drive or similar to that. As soon as you insert an infected disk into your drive your computer will get affected. Before copying or reading any thing from disk you should scan it properly, and then proceed with it. It is the safe and easy method to being protected. Because protection is better then cure. So kindly scan your entire system using the antivirus utility. Recommended to use a Quick heal antivirus and put on a boot scan, this will remove the Trojan that are going to affect the boot sector, or use MSE.

First verify whether your antivirus utility is updated and determine whether your computer is affected or not and which kind of it is. If it is virus then I recommended installing an antivirus utility and scanning with that after updating it. And for your kind information I let you know that the Trojan actually does not affect your system. It only gets into your system and keep noticing your activity. Since you are a home user so don’t worry. Happy to help

Your computer may get affected very badly if you not able to take an appropriate action at initial stage then it make huge damage to your computer, As your mentioned computer is affected by a Trojan horse. Not to worry about that’s, normally Trojan are in executable file, or any command file, having extension .exe, .bat etc. So when you see unwanted .exe or bat extension file try to delete it. If its get deleted successfully then search for same file in whole system and delete them.

Since Trojan is an executable file, written by an expertise to perform some unwanted thing, or damage system. Trojan require a host program to get execute. It remains dead until it is executed by computer user. So they attached themselves with the other program. So as soon as your execute that program the Trojan also get executed with that program and then it perform its action. So the third party is available to remove Trojan. Simply search on Google for that, hope you will get that.