Thread: Getting a 0xc00007b reference for antivirus program not running

Getting a 0xc00007b reference for antivirus program not running

Hello friends I am having this strange problem. Whenever I am trying to run a antivirus program in the system I get an 0xc00007b reference as the program won’t run. So why is that where does the problem exactly lie here what can be the issue? is the problem with my system or is it the problem with the antivirus program that I am using I am not able to identify the main cause of this problem. So guys please do sort out the issue for me I need your help in this situation?

Re: Getting a 0xc00007b reference for antivirus program not running

It is quite odd that you are getting such reference for every antivirus that you are scanning the system so the possible advice that I can give you here is that try with some antivirus program and if possible limit yourself to the system scan and then see what is it giving and if possible if you can record the log report then it is better that you show it to the respective manufactures about the log report generated and I think they might think of some possible solutions for the problem.

Yes it is definitely worth to have a talk with the manufacturers about the problem, so that’s what I am saying here. Go ahead and have a talk with them send them the log report that you get or the error report that you get while you are attempting to scan the system, so you must have a check about that as early as possible and should send them the report and expect an early answer from them. I think this is the most simple solution for you so do what I have said here it will be beneficial for you.

Have you updated your antivirus with the latest version of database if you haven’t done yet then make sure that you do it I think that will be of good benefit for you, so that’s the recommended solution from my side well it is very unusual that each and every antivirus is giving you the same problem in your system, however by making small changes in the system you can avoid such types of mistake in the system, so that’s what I want to say here. Do update the antivirus program properly and see if that helps or not.

Sorry but none of your solutions are working for me here it is very sad to see that none f the suggestions are getting counted for me It is waste of efforts from your side. I have checked properly and my antivirus database is updated with the latest version available in the market, so that is not the main cause here, what are the other solutions that you can give for me? see I would really appreciate if you can give out some solutions and it will work for me.