Thread: System infected with Adware.GameVance and Win32.AutoRun.tmp

System infected with Adware.GameVance and Win32.AutoRun.tmp

My system is affected by the two malwares that I have mentioned above in the title, well I have all the latest security features in my system such as Spybot, Malwarebytes, and microsoft security Essentials. Now every time I scan my system with this programs it tells me that the problems are fixed but it again comes up in the scan especially in the log report so what can be the issue here please do fix me the problem guys I am waiting for your solutions. In spite of these latest security programs in the system it is still present in my system so tell me what should I do to get rid of such type of harmful programs in my system?

Re: System infected with Adware.GameVance and Win32.AutoRun.tmp

To solve this problem you will have to first go to the registry editor and check out if you can find any such programs from there well to go to the registry editor type in the command regedit.exe in the command prompt and having done that it will display the list of all the registries in the system you can delete the one’s that you find are susceptible to be infectious to the system, so you will have to do that in order to get rid of such type of threats in the system that is one method that you can try manually so that’s the one suggestion for you.

I advice you to download the RootAlyzer program in the system believe me it is the best program that you can try to get rid of the malwares in the system, so you must better give it a try in your system as well, well you have mentioned that you had scanned your system with the spybot but what about the malware bytes and the Microsoft essential security programs? You haven’t mentioned anything about the scan reports of the two programs so I want you all to mention about the same and post it back as quickly as possible.

Yes I did have a scan with the malware bytes as well as the Microsoft security essential with the malware bytes it is detecting Adware.GameVance- and showing it to me every time I scan my system with the malware bytes and that’s it it does not show anything else well as far as the Microsoft security essential is concerned then let me tell you that it does not show any threats in the system at all, so that’s quite strange so I have to heavily depend on the spybot for the entire cleaning procedure. So now what do you all have to say about the solutions, what’s your take on these?

I would advice you to check if you are having any peer to peer file sharing programs like torrent or utorrent? If you have it then I advise you to uninstall that programs first from the system I think that will be a better option for you many a time sit has been noticed that peer to peer program are the main reasons to bring in the threats for the system and hence I always advice everyone to remove it as soon as the work is over with utorrent. So check out if this program is available in the internet or not? If it is available then do remove it from the system as early as possible.

Ok I will do that as early as possible yes you were correct that such type of peer to peer program are there in my system and hence I will make it a point that I remove it from the system soon. So thanks for reminding about that and I will make sure that I work on your solutions and I will soon get back to you as early as possible with the solutions so thanks a lot guys for the help that you have given here to solve out my issue.