Thread: Win32.AutoRun.tmp bug reported whenever Spybot is run after Malware Bytes quarantine function

Win32.AutoRun.tmp bug reported whenever Spybot is run after Malware Bytes quarantine function

Hello everyone I have come here to share a small piece of information with you all. I think there is a possibility of bug in the spybot program. The spybot program detects the Win32.AutoRun.tmp file as Trojan and that too soon after it is being scanned by the malware bytes to quarantine a file. Well I have noticed these several times and hence I am reporting this problem with you all so what do you all have to say about this method? Please do suggest me something on these topic as I really want some suggestions from your side. So do reply fast.

Re: Win32.AutoRun.tmp bug reported whenever Spybot is run after Malware Bytes quarantine function

Ok if that is the problem then I would suggest you to update your antivirus that you are using it is because of your negligence it is giving you such kind of problems and hence I would advise you all to better update your antivirus that you are using and it will be of good use for you so go ahead and update your antivirus that will be of good help for you. So that’s my suggestion I hope it helps you in the process, so carry on with the suggestion that I have given.

Re: Win32.AutoRun.tmp bug reported whenever Spybot is run after Malware Bytes quarantine function

I think so you must report this problem to the spybot people itself I think they would be the perfect people in this situation to solve your problem. Since they are the one’s who must be having some idea about the problems so that’s the suggestion that I would like to give it to you, so work on the solutions that I have given here and I think that will work for you. So go ahead and have a talk with the respective people about the solutions they will address you accordingly.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and I must say that he is completely right and hence what I am saying is that go ahead and have a talk with the concerned people of the spybot and I think that’s the perfect solution for you according to me with the latest version of the spybot does have the feature to remove the malwares that are prevalent in the system and also the one that you have mentioned here so I think that’s the perfect solution that you should give it a try, so that’s what I want to say here.

Thanks for all the solutions that you have given here I will update my database of the spybot with the latest version of the anti malware and hence I think that would be the perfect solution for me so appreciate your efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a lot again for putting some new solutions here, so lets see if that solutions works for me or not, so that what i wanted to say it to you all.