Thread: “Click.GiftLoad” and “Virtumonde.prx” error while scan

“Click.GiftLoad” and “Virtumonde.prx” error while scan

Yesterday my computer was acting a little strange (random advertising tabs open in Firefox), so I decided to scan and clean of malware that use bytes and Spybot. I just ran MWB and about 13 to 14 questions and they approached me individually. Then I decided to run Spybot problems and another dozen or so I got up and did the proper procedure to detect and remove. As you read this, I met members added this site related viruses, especially Click.GiftLoad. Upon restart, I ran the scan on another occasion, and under and watch you're back (along with other apparently nasty error persists, virtumonde.prx). Any help please?

Re: “Click.GiftLoad” and “Virtumonde.prx” error while scan

Here I have little solution for you. Just try to Download and run DDS. Download DDS and save it to your computer. Immobilize any script blocker, and after that twice click on dds.scr to run the tool.
    1. While done, DDS will unlock two (2) logs:
      • DDS.txt
      • Attach.txt
    2. Save both reports to your computer. Post them back to your topic.

Here I have one more thing for you. So just try to Download and Run Gmer. Please download gmer.zip from Gmer and save it to your computer. Please shut any open programs down. After that, Twice-click on the gmer.exe. The program will start to run. Let me know the result.

It looks you don't have any proof of an anti-virus software. Anti-virus software is programs which spot, cleanse, and remove injurious virus files on a computer, Web server, or network. Unmarked, virus files can accidentally be forwarded to others, as well as trading partners and thus spreading infectivity. Because new viruses frequently come out anti-virus software should be updated often. Anti-virus software can scan the computer memory and disk drives for hateful code. They can attentive the user if a virus is there, and will clean, remove (or quarantine) impure files or directories.

I also have some similar trouble. I just followed few steps. I look to be having a few troubles with the mbr.exe. While I click the download link, a prompt inquires me where I wish to save it. As per your advice, I saved it in the C:\Windows\system32 folder. I after that continual to follow instructions, clicked start- run, typed "mbr -f." A DOS window opens up after that closes. Later, I go into the c:\windows\system32 folder and twice-click on mbr.exe. One more DOS window opens up; after that not anything occurs (no log emerges). Am I doing something mistaken? Should I proceed with Combofix, or wait until the mbr.exe state is cleared up?

I think Your Java is out of date. Older editions have vulnerabilities that malware can utilize to contaminate your system. Please follow below steps to take away older edition Java components and update. Download the most recent version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u25.
    1. Click on the link to install Windows Offline mechanism and save to your computer. Do not utilize the Sun Download Manager.
    2. Shut down any programs you may have running - mainly your web browser.
    3. After that just depart to Start- Control Panel twice-click on Add/Remove programs and take away all older editions of Java.
    4. Take away the below old versions of Java:
    5. J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6

• Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6
      • Java(TM) 6 Update 2
      • Java(TM) 6 Update 3
    6. Click on the Remove or Change/Remove.
    7. Recur as many times as essential to take out every Java versions.
    8. Restart your PC one time all Java components are detached.
    9. From your computer twice-click on the download to setup the latest version.