Thread: Spybot conflict with the Firefox addon Beef Taco

Spybot conflict with the Firefox addon Beef Taco

I am seeing this problem from a long time when I had added the particular addon on my browser. I have noticed that spybot finds those cookies which were placed by the Beef Taco as things to delete. So why is that so? Does spybot has to interfere In every small possible things cant it allow the cookies of the Beef Taco to do their work on their own, is there any solution for this kind f strange problem and if you have it then please do specify the solution as well I would be very much happy to know about it.

Re: Spybot conflict with the Firefox addon Beef Taco

Is it true I am hearing about this for the first time as I have never heard that a antivirus interrupting with the addon so I think probably you must see and check out if you have the option that restrains the cookies from scanning if you are aware of that option then it is well and good you can go ahead with that option and do work on it accordingly, so that’s what I am saying here work on the solution that I have given and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Sorry to say but I cannot find any such option in the antivirus program that I am using so it would be great if you all can explain me in brief about the necessary steps for the solution so if I get to know about it I will implement the necessary steps there only and so I can get the result. So please do mention me the steps in which I have the option to restrain the cookies from scanning. So if you have any solution then please do specify here.

Well I have got a simple solution for you I am describing it in the steps make sure that you read it properly and solve the solutions accordingly.
    1 in the first step you will have to open the Spybot program.
    2 then click on Mode and then Advanced Mode.
    3 in the advanced mode you will get to see the Settings in that select Ignore Products.
    4 Now select the Cookies.sbi tab,and scroll through and you need to place a checkmark beside each cookie you would like Spybot to ignore.
    So work on the solutions it will work out with you.

You can also report the problem to the spybot people about the same problem and I am sure they will be having an answer for the solutions so that’s what I think would be the last option for you if none of the above solutions do not work for you so do have a talk with the spybot people about the issue and demand a solution for the problem. I am quite sure that you will be getting a proper solution for the problem, so that’s what I wanted to add here.

Hey wow that really worked for me thanks a lot guys for the solution I did the same thing has you have suggested in the steps and now it is completely working for me so thanks a lot people for the useful solution I knew that someday you will be giving a solution for me and now it has worked I am very happy with the outcome. So thanks a lot for the response guys it really did help me a lot, so appreciate your efforts guys.