Thread: How to disable the register notification in Norton Internet Security 2011

How to disable the register notification in Norton Internet Security 2011

I want to ask all of you on how to stop the notification that continuously appears in the screen. Well from the past few days I have been noticing that I am getting a register notification in the screen and it asks me to register the product which I have already done. Still it is giving me such type of notifications. I really want to disable such type of notifications that comes in the screen I am sure you all must be knowing about it so do reply to me as soon as possible I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: How to disable the register notification in Norton Internet Security 2011

Try reinstalling the Norton antivirus again in to the system and at that time register the key that you are adding in the website and the problem will be fixed. So that’s a simple solution for you try working on the suggestions that I have specified here and I am sure it will be of great help for you. As of now try working on it and let me know if you have got some help from it. Do reply fast ok so that I can think of some other alternate solutions for you.

Yes sir I have tried that method and that did not help me to any extent. I re installed the NIS in my system again but that did not help me much. So sir I want to know is there any other solutions with the help of which I can tackle the problem I am sure sir that you will help me out in such situations. However you were talking about the alternate solution I would be very much interested in knowing what is the alternate solution, so I am hoping that you will be thinking over it and will advise me with the appropriate solutions.

See a simple reinstallation does not solve the problem what you have to do is check if you have added the key in the renew part of the particular software. The renew part will be anywhere at the bottom part of the software, if you are not able to get the key then you must visit the Norton website for the keys then you will definitely get it from there itself. so I hope you have got the suggestions what I am trying to say here and do follow it and make sure that you enter the key. So take note of that and get back to me whether it worked or not.

How silly of me that I did not pay attention to that now I realized my mistake and will not repeat that again, thanks for pointing out the mistake for me and I am really thankful for that. You sorted out the issue for me and I am really happy with the positive response that I have got here. So thanks a lot for that. I will make sure that such a carelessness would not be repeated from my side and hence i will make sure of that, so thanks a lot people for all your suggestions.