Thread: Need information on sevntx64.exe

Need information on sevntx64.exe

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I hope that you all have been doing fine. Well, have a doubt in my mind, hence thought of leaving a thread here. Basically, the thing is that I observed this process which I have mentioned above, running previously today. I feel it is related to Symevent, but what are its purposes?How can I fix the error? Guys do reply appropriately and let me know. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

re: Need information on sevntx64.exe

Sevntx64.exe provides a familiar procedure indicating an executable program in the DOS, OpenVMS, Microsoft Windows, Symbian, and also OS/2 operating systems. Sevntx64.exe is an necessary constituent of windows operating system which is positioned in C:\windows\system32. Sevntx64.exe fault is root by program confliction inside the interrelated file. It is mainly the ordinary executable file since it is used to run programs, accordingly it can be used as a malevolent delivery system for adware, spyware and malware.

Hey mate, I would like to bring to your notice that it is one of the most imperative parts of Windows operating system on your computer. Devoid of Sevntx64.exe, your system may not work at all. If Sevntx64.exe becomes blunder and you do not fasten it on time, your Windows operating system will unquestionably be stopped. What’s inferior, your complete Windows system will be smashed. I hope this useful piece of information enlightens your knowledge.

Hi. After reading the question, I could search something for you friend. It appears resembling something that does with the cache, and it IS a semantic service. My Google-Fu displays me that it is not dangerous and uses extremely less resources. It also seems to be 64 bit maintenance for the installer. It might have somewhat to do with installing auto-updates. I don't have it on my 32 bit device. I do have sevinst.exe. I feel this knowledge is sufficient.

Hello mate. I have 3 machines running at my home. It is abnormal that out of three machines in my residence, one running NIS2011, one running the 2012 beta, one running Comodo, none of them has sevntx64.exe. One of the device is 64 bit, the other two are 32 bit. Regrettably, the 64 bit machine is not running Norton, so I am not able to look for it. It can be constrained to detailed operating systems or we can say the Norton editions. I would also like to tell you that the Microsoft acquaintance base has in fact on no account have the sense of hearing of it.

In order to proficiently, carefully and with any trouble attach Sevntx64.exe fault inside few minutes, I very much advise you to download and install an advanced registry cleaner which unites with restricted features that can systematically join the astounding number of exe faults, in addition to registry problems, dll issues and supplementary mysterious system faults. In addition, an advanced registry cleaner can present you with other characteristics that can attach other kinds of computer harms and keep your Windows operating system error- free.

Re: Need information on sevntx64.exe

Hi mate. I am fine and going good. I feel that you must be more than happy after reading the above posts. Well, even I believe that it is a Windows process. Also, I also know that it is associated somewhat to Symevent. The file explanation portrays that it’s the Symevent installer from Symantec. I would like to imply you that you should make sure on a regular basis that the executable is an completely indispensable job to make certain your computer can run well.