Thread: Norton Safety Minder unable to uninstall

Norton Safety Minder unable to uninstall

I would say that I had a Norton Safety Minder with me and there was no problem with it all with that one. But now suddenly it has started to some problem.Because of that reason I decided to uninstall it completely but for some strange reason I am not been allowed to uninstall it. I tried a few times to uninstall it but I know Norton Safety Minder is still running on my system. So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing? Please do get back to me on this one as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Norton Safety Minder unable to uninstall

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is a problem that is faced by many people. I would say that you need to give a non-administrative rights to any of your user that comes under you and with that you can create a user account and keep the password for your Norton Online Family account which should not be in connection with the non user. Also I would say that the child would have the ability to tamper the program.S O this is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.

I think that what you can do is you can tell me where you go to uninstall the program? Also I would like to know what happens if you install Norton Safety Minder on the PC and then use it directly without uninstall Norton Safety Minder from the PC first? If you get some answers for these questions then it would be better for me to solve the problem that you are facing. So these is what I feel about this whole issue and think that this is not a big issue and can be resolved immediately.

According to me you just need to check to see if the Norton Safety Minder icon which shows a dog paw is active or not. If it is still active then the Norton Safety Minder is still working on it. Also I would say that if not then you can restart monitoring the PC by reinstalling Norton Safety Minder on the PC .This is what you need to do to solve the problems. Also you need to remember that and then you need to associate the other Windows account with the different profile online.

For me you need to check if you receive some kind of message like the please check the browser that your child uses and then check out if the Norton Safety Minder has a add-ons is enabled. This is very important and these are the things that you need to check over here. Also I would say that you can find these things by just clicking the Tools which should be followed by the Manage Add-ons in the browsers that you use.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given and I would say that these are very useful solution that you have provided to me .I will definitely try to use then and will work on them .I hope that among these various solutions one of then will be useful to me and will help me out to get away with the solutions that you have provided. Also if there are any other solutions that are present apart from these then do get back to me so that they will help me to get away with the issue that I am facing. Please do get back to me with them too.