Thread: On-demand scanner nod32 2.7 not working

On-demand scanner nod32 2.7 not working

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. Well, stuck up somewhere Guys. Will be really nice if people can help me out. Basically, the thing is that if I do the on-demand scanner nod32 2.7 to a file it is clean. Nevertheless if I investigate it with Virus Total the I am able to see that it is also infected with nod32 i.e., to be precise NOD32 - 5868 - 2011.02.12.Guys, please let me know why such a thing has been happening. I am really pissed off. Thanks a lot in advance for helping. I really appreciate it.

Re: On-demand scanner nod32 2.7 not working

Hi mate. I am fine and going good. I hope that things panning up at your side in a nice way. Firstly, I would like to imply you that such kind of things keep happening in day to day life. There is no need to be so much pissed off buddy. I would like to confirm from your side whether the virus signature database has been updated. If not, then do update it. It may be the reason that you are having hassles. I have shared my short but meaningful knowledge with you. I hope it helps. Thank You.

Hey mate I would like to bring to your notice that VirusTotal is making use of a newer edition of the program. From my experience and reading the post, I feel that you have misunderstood it by thinking that nod32 2.7 on-demand is not able to perceive the similar virus of newer adaptation of the program. I would like to state you that the new-fangled adaptation means new technologies like engines in order to become aware of malware. By and large, they have enhanced detection and fortification when compared to the old versions.

Hello my friend. I can surely help you out on this and guide you through the solution. You will really glad to hear that I am a accredited user of eset nod 32 antivirus and hence, I will like to advocate you that you can easily download the newest adaptation of the software, v4.2.71 free of charge from on eset’s official web site. All you necessitate to do is to type the username and password that you had received when you had purchased your license. I am sure you will like my post.

Hey I fel that the above reply is perfect, however, I would like that you get stuck up anywhere. Hence, in that case, if you have forgotten or we can say misplaced those credentials, then I would like to imply you that you can you can appeal the authorities so that they will sent to your email address. Also,. If you are exterior to United States and Canada, you can confirm with your neighboring eset distributor otherwise office for backing in order to retrieve the password.

Friends. I would like to tell you’ll that I am just amazed by the replies that you’ll provided me. I will be hones and let you know that the experienced user did understand that I had misinterpreted the things. Also, virtual database was updated, hence that was not the issue. I could easily download what was mentioned to me and things have sorted out very well. In addition, the other option which was provided was also very nice in order to gain my knowledge. Thanks a lot people. You all made my day.