Thread: Single Sign On login Substitute solution

Single Sign On login Substitute solution

Currently I have work on the windows server 2003 operating system and I use the SSO login technique. This SSO is a Single Sign On login property. This will provides the facility to logs in once at starting of the system. After that we do not need to every time login the every sub part of the system. Now it didn’t work very well and I want some other software or property which provides the similar kind of facility. Can somebody recommend any property or software that can be done the same kind of work?

Re: Single Sign On login Substitute solution

As per you mention in the post you need some alternative solution for this SSO login. You mean you don't need SSO? The SSO is a one of the best property which can be provides the opportunity to login at once and then access any kind of data present in the system. Then there is no need to every time login the systems windows application. I must refer you to just use this technique. This works very well and it doesn’t give any kind issues. I also use this technique and it works very well.

Hey dude, you can use the central authentication service. This service will work very well and it help you to understand and then done the same kind of work. This service is normally present in the windows server 2003 and other client server compatible Microsoft operating system. Then you just to search more about this service and it help you to solve the trouble. Then you can use the login once facility in your system.

Hey I also use this service and the performance of this service is so good. I must tell you that I have search the alternative solution on the SSO login property and then I see this service. This is one of the alternative services and it gives nice services. If we are using this service then it provides the opportunities to login system at once and then there is no need to every time enters the password and the user name.

The centralized authentication service is to be the one of the popular service and it also the alternative solution of the SSO login ON. Actually it’s a protocol; which provide the service for login the system at once and then no need to enter the username or the password. The SSO login ON have also use this protocol for doing the same kind of work. The choice is yours whether use the SSO login ON service or use the other kind of solutions.