Thread: Different between Anonymity and untracebility

Different between Anonymity and untracebility

I am please having this question in my mind from a long time and was trying to get answers for this one. But then I didn’t know from where I could find the answers for this one.My question is that I want to know the difference between Anonymity network and Untracebility network. So please get back to em on this one as I am waiting for the solutions.I would say thanks in advance.

Re: Different between Anonymity and untracebility

I would say that this is a very good question that you have put up and would say that the Anonymity networks is the one which has a simple layer which recognizes the sensitive applications.And this is done to communicate with the applications securely. So this is what the anonymity network is all about. At the same time I would say that the data is just wrapped with multiple layers of encryption and this is another thing that you need to remind about.SO this si what it is all about and hope that this information will help clear your minds.

Untracebility is a network where the network is just untraceable and you just don’t get the path of such network. So this is what untracebility is all about. There are quite a number of reasons why such thing happens. Some of the things might be that it may occur due to the virus problem or it may also happen due to an unwanted attack by some malicious function. So like this there are many such applications due to which such thing occurs and that causes the problems.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies. I would say that there are these networks about whom I just wanted to get the information. And that is the reason why I came up here.Also I would say that I just went through these solutions and would say that these are really very good and informative solutions and I feel that they have more or less cleared my mind about the issue that I was facing about.But at the same time I would say that if there are some more solutions to this apart from the current one then please do get back to me immediately.

I can provide you with some more information about the Anonymity network. What I am saying is that the Anonymity is not a boolean and this is one thing that you need to remember. Also I would say that this Anonymity actually works on making attacks more and more expensive to get mounted. SO this is the reason of Anonymity .At the same time I feel that that the I2P is a low latency mix network and hence there is a limit to the anonymity offered by such a system.SO this is what the Anonymity is all about.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me as they have helped me a lot to solve the problem that I have been facing just went through them and would say that they really have been very useful. So finally I would like to think you all for the solutions that you have provided to me as they have helped me to solve the query that I was in.Also if I find any other problem while doing this one then I will definitely get back to you immediately.