Thread: Protecting stuff from the Professional hackers!

Protecting stuff from the Professional hackers!

Uploading a file freely accessible to any hacker, and then rewarding him by allowing him to extract its information with a large amount of money. Instead send the same file to MNC’s Like google, apple, Microsoft or any other company having lots of rich enterprise and having a very strong strategic interest in recovering the file . How can we protect a website from a hacker?

Re: Protecting stuff from the Professional hackers!

No one used to worry about hackers breaking into their pc and installing Trojan viruses, or using your pc to send attacks to others. The things have changed, it's necessary to be aware of how to protect your pc from harmful attacks and stop hackers.

The Below are the steps to protect a website:
    1. Maintain your servers in a protected location. Only allow chosen personnel near them. Restrict right of entry to computer drives. Remove computer drives totally from terminals where they are not necessary for job performance.
    2. Protect virus entering your systems by updating the antivirus. Employees should complete a virus scan daily from their workplace. The person responsible for the LAN should also run virus protection daily on the server.
    3. allow only specific types of passwords. Maintain passwords in an alphanumeric combination. change individual passwords on a regular basis. Keep the admin password to yourself.
    4. Protect access to files by giving them only to authorized users. If someone is responsible for working on only one project, then he should not need access to every file on the LAN or on your website.
    5. you should only run current scripts for your web pages. Intruders look for dated scripts that are more likely to have holes in them.
    6. you should Take steps to stop the functioning of employees' passwords as soon as they leave your company. Even close any accounts that they might have with the company. Thus helping to protect the website from any damage from a unhappy former employee.
    7. Provide a firewall and take steps to keep it secure. This is the most effective and strongest way to protect your website from hackers on the outside once you connect to the Internet

Hey I want to know how to protect the accounts from the hackers? Because many of my friends are being cheated online. I am scared. I want to know what all measures can I take so as I could not be cheated by any one of them. Because getting Money free of cost, without doing any hard work as such is a addiction for the hackers. Any solutions are welcomed. Eagerly waiting for a positive reply from members. Thank you in advance.

Financial fraud online is an serious problem that is getting bigger day by day because people don't take precautions. The intruders will never stop, because all they need is one fool out of the thousands they spam.

Here's how to protect your online accounts from hackers
    1. Professional hackers are the people who watch you at the ATM machine and hack your pin number. So cover your hand completely while typing ur pin number. Sometimes the metal on the ATM machine can reflect your hand, so cover your hand with your body properly. Don't think about what people will think. It only takes one time for a hacker to get your information.
    2. Always Use different passwords for all the different online accounts. If you use the same password, if a thief gets one of your accounts, he gets them all.
    3. don’t choose passwords as your name, Birthdates, Favorite places etc. Because if the hacker knows you very well then he will definitely try to check this one’s.
    4. Use crazy characters in your passwords. Mix cases of letters, use the shift-number keys, and don't spell words.
    5. Protect your credit and monitor your credit report. Hackers can get information about this also.

Thanks a lot. Your suggestions really helped me in getting to know how I should protect my online account from the hackers. Its really were nice of you to help people who don’t have any special knowledge regarding the ways to protect our accounts from the hackers. Once again Thank you. It really helped me specially for providing the knowledge to my friends and family!