Thread: HP G62 system freezes while scanning for virus

HP G62 system freezes while scanning for virus

I am using the HP G62 system and under that I have installed the windows 7. Everything on the system works perfectly without any issue I don’t have any issue. Last night I have run the virus scan on mine system and during this time mine system freezes for 10 to 20 minutes. I don’t know why this was happening. I am using the Avast antivirus program for scanning. Now I don’t how to solve this freezing issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP G62 system freezes while scanning for virus

I would like to suggest you to perform the scanning on your safemode and so that you can solve your issue. First close the all application on your system and after that restarts your system. Now restarting the system hit or holds the F8 button on keyboard till windows comes. Now you will get the bootup windows and under that choose the safemode with networking. Now on the safe mode run the virus scanning and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine system and I have installed the MBAM and after that made scanning on mine system and mine issue is get solved. The MBAM not interface with the security software because this online demanding scanning. To download this make click on the below. Once you make click on that and after that select the save file. Now once you save the file and after that make double click on the download file and after that go through the steps given on the wizards. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.
    TO DOWNLOAD MBAM MAKE CLICK HERE

I have gone through this same problem and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that make click on the run. now on the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and after that make click on the enter.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you get the successful message and after that close the command prompt and then restart your system.

I think you need to perform the Check Disk and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make select on the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that make click on the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and after that hit the enter key from the keyboard.
    Chkdsk /f
    Now once you finish this command and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I have same issue on mine system and to solve this I have delete the temp files and after that I have tried to perform the scanning and during this time mine system won’t freezes. To do these go through below steps: first go to the start and after that make click on the run. Now on the run program type the below and then hit the ok button.
    %temp%
    Now you will get the different files and under that delete the all files. Now once you finish this again open the run and under that type the following and after that hit the ok button.
    Prefetch
    And now on this folder delete the all folder and after that restart your system and then run the scanning.