Thread: Message “C:\windows\system32|snmpapi.dl? is not a valid windows image”?

Message “C:\windows\system32|snmpapi.dl? is not a valid windows image”?

Yes people I get these type of message quite often while I am working in my system, I know that dll file has nothing to do with the image file or anything else but what should I do? I am not at all having any knowledge on what can be done in such situation? It would be great if anyone else who is having the same problem can give me some proper solutions for the problem. Please guys I need some quick solutions for this problem as this message is really very irritating. So I need some good help.

Re: Message “C:\windows\system32|snmpapi.dl? is not a valid windows image”?

All the symptoms of your systems problem points towards the backdoor Trojan access and it will be better if you get it removed as soon as possible. The reason I am saying that is because it will give you a lot of problems for you especially if you are involved in the online transaction or anything else that will give you an inside access to all the transactions of your account details. So that’s a warning from my side better be careful from it.

I think your system is infected and it will be better if you can start a fresh with a new laptop or the new cpu that you are using. Since your drives have been compromised because the ID may have been lost because of the theft or by any reason of fraud so it is always better to protect the system with a good antivirus system. Since you have not done that you could end up facing so much consequences that you will not realize how deep can the problem be.

Yes I completely agree with the above user, what is the best possible solution that you must try in such situation is that go and report your device to the nearest dealer and ask him what else can be done of your device, he might instruct you accordingly and can give you some useful solutions. So that’s what I have to say here and I am sure It will give you some good results. If possible if you can start with a fresh start i.e by formatting the entire system that will be a really very good option.

Thanks for the necessary solutions that you all have given here I will surely do so and have a talk with the concerned people about the issue I think they will surely give some solutions to me. anyways thanks for showing me what my system actual is, I couldn’t even Imagine that case. Thanks for showing me the reality of my system and what my system could actually be, so thanks for reminding about the same, i am very happy with the solutions that i have got here.