Thread: System asks for a scan but does not allow us to proceed

System asks for a scan but does not allow us to proceed

Yes guys this is a very strange behavior reported by my system and hence I thought of sharing it with you all. Well the problem with my system is that it gives me a pop up saying that it is infected but when I decide to scan the system I get an error message saying that if I continue with the scanning then it will lock down my P.C. and the strange part is that it again gives me an error message. So I don’t know what’s wrong with the system. I need your timely help in such situation. So please do give some timely help.

Re: System asks for a scan but does not allow us to proceed

Well the name of the malware which is causing such a problem is the fly by malware and I think such types of malware is not at all detected by the normal antivirus program, so as such it is very difficult to just recognize, so what I am saying is that scan the system with a good anti malware program that specializes especially in the malware removal. I think malware bytes is the best antimalware program that I have come across, so that’s what I want to say here.

Yes it definitely sounds to me as one of the malwares that has taken an entry in the system, so for the better removal of the malware program what I want to say is that first remove the anti malware program that you are using right now. Once you have uninstalled that version then begin with the installation of a new version which will take care of that, so that’s what I want to say here, do have a look at them and I am sure that you will be benefited by it. So I hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

I think so it is best recommended to show the problem to the Microsoft support websites where in the people present there will make sure that they will have a look at the problem and solve it accordingly. You have done a good thing by reporting the problem to us and we will look in to the matter accordingly. It is even better to have a report of this problem to the Microsoft people where they will have a look at the problem and consider a solution for that.

Ok, thanks for the recommended solution for me, I will definitely make an attempt to look at the problem, so thanks for considering my problem. What I want to say is that is there any good anti malware program that is available in the market that will help me solve the issue, yes you have recommended one but is there anything else, then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your solutions. So hope you have got the perfect answer.