Thread: Best Antivirus for pen drive

Best Antivirus for pen drive

I am using a laptop for official purpose .In this situation so many I had connected a pen drive to my computer to get data or to give a data to other person .In this case more possibility to come virus on my computer and I also suffering from virus problem . So I want best antivirus software for my laptop to protect my computer from pen drive viruses. If anybody has an idea about the best antivirus software for this problem please replies me.

Re: Best Antivirus for pen drive

In my knowledge I know much best antivirus software for the pen drive function one of them is Comodo antivirus. Because Comodo antivirus is the free way to completely rid your computer of viruses, malware. Trojans, warms and other internet threat s. The version of the Comodo 4 I stakes the security to the next level by introducing auto- sandboxing of untrusted file-totally isolating unknown threats in a operating environment where they cannot do harm. Easily schedule full virus scans on any drive or file-all-in one attractive user-friendly interface, and all for free

Webroot spy sweeper with antivirus quickly removes and blocks dangerous viruses, spyware, worm and Trojans. Virus and spyware attacks can wreck your computer-making it impossible to use. With an easy to-use and customizable interface, spy sweeper with antivirus makes maximum protection snap. Get complete protection from a single, easy -to- solution. This antivirus is only supports the vista and windows.

F-Prot is best software for the pen drive because it is one of the leading antivirus software applications on the market today. Built on the award-winning F-Prot antivirus scanning engine of use, fast scanning and exceptional low resource consumption. New and known threats are detected with advanced heuristics technology, providing the strongest possible defense available for your computer.

Norton antivirus is also good software for the pen drive security from the viruses. The reason is that semantic Norton antivirus is the world most trusted antivirus solution. It protects email, instant messages, and other file by automatically removing viruses, worms, and Trojans horses. New built-in feature loggers. Protect your pc 24 day with award- winning Norton antivirus this software is only made for window OS.