Thread: Avast sandbox blocking installation of software.

Avast sandbox blocking installation of software.

Hello guys I am the paid version of Avast Internet Security 6.0.1000 and having Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. And the problem is there is software on my system and when try run it’s exe file it doesn’t open, I checked in the task manager buts it there in the processes. Then I turned off all the features of the Sandbox then I was able to run the software. I have tried something like Exclusion but nothing worked for me, it works after shutting down all the features of sandbox or should shift to AVG?

Re: Avast sandbox blocking installation of software.

Well dude I think dude you have done some mistakes while you added to the exclusions, maybe that’s even after adding in exclusion you are not able to run it, so here’s the steps which you have to follow to add it to the exclusion. And steps are as follows,
    1>First go to the Additional Protection.
    2> Now in “Auto Sandbox” go to the “Sandbox”.
    3> and Now in the “Exclusions”, “Add the program”.

Well yes I think you have messed up in adding the exe file to the exclusion list. Because while adding it to the Exclusion list you have select the whole folder you can’t just select an exe file to the exclusion, so just follow the above given path to add it in to the exclusion list, and add whole folder in the list, hope this will work out for you. I had similar kind of problem on my system as well, but when I added the folder the problem got solved.

Dude I had the same issue with my system I had tried all the above given solution but nothing worked out for me because problem was with the software, I got developed it from the software developers of my company and I explained them my problem I don’t know why that was happening on my system but they fixed it, so it can software as well, which software you are using? Is it developed for you or it’s a standard software?

Hello guys thanks a lot for reverting so quickly, actually I wasn’t able to add it in the exclusion list first then I added whole folder to the exclusion list but still I got same issue, and yes it’s not a standard software it is specially developed for my work and there was some issue with software itself so called the developer and they fixed it in few hours only. And now I am able to run the exe file with sandbox on. Thank you guys for your suggestions.