Thread: Microsoft released two new security tools

Microsoft released two new security tools

Dear friends I have got information In Simultaneously with its liberate of 17 bulletins on scrap Tuesday this month by the Microsoft , Microsoft also exposed two new tools which is help make a couple of common development scenarios more difficult for attackers. The Microsoft released a tool called Office File Validation for some older versions of Office package; it includes Office 2003 and 2007. The feature is explicitly designed to give users information about the exposed tools whether there is a potentially malevolent component in an Office file that the user is trying to open. When the user tries to open a file, the Office File Validation tool will open the dialogue box. If any problem in there, the user will get a warning dialog box for cancel the operation or application.

re: Microsoft released two new security tools

According as my knowledge I have not got my updates yet, the Microsoft pushed out the two new security tools, may be it is only for South America, and this information did not spread the whole world. But they always are presented one or two weeks after if any changes in policy of Microsoft technology. But this months last Tuesday. Microsoft released two new security tools. It checks the file validation. Means if any wrong information insert the office it validate the data or information and show the result in dialogue box what errors is exist in file. It is update to two security tools winload.exe. With the help of winload.exe it loads the component of the tools. I’m very keen to know about the file validation tools. I get little information about the .doc & .xls &.ppt from the different people. But I don’t think that this tool keeps securing the pc’s.

Hi, it is a new achievement& record for Microsoft. On Tuesday, the software giant company addressed 64 security vulnerabilities, 30 news of which presented in a single bulletin. Of the 17 news released, nine were focused critical. Considering the products covered, it is going to be a long month for some IT shops. When I take a look at the list of news for today, only one word comes in my mind it is very awesome. I am glad I only have to develop revealing of these vulnerabilities once and not apply the patches to thousands of systems; it focused on the two new security demon tools for office for validation. I am very glad to know about this news.

Hello, Microsoft pushed out also an upgrade to the Microsoft Malware security Protection Engine on Feb. It was discovered by Cesar Cerrudo, CEO of security research firm Arsenics, who openly revealed his indication kidnapping research at the Black Hat security meeting in July 2010. The Microsoft Malware security Protection Engine is added in various Microsoft security products, in their product list, it is mainly Microsoft Security prerequisites, Windows Defender, Forefront Client Security, Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 and the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool. Whereas these applications recurrently update themselves, it should be fixed by users and administrators within 48 weeks or by the end of the weekend, according to the company policy

I am very glad to know about the two new Microsoft security tools which are pushes out in last Tuesday. Please tell me complete information about the security tools. Earlier your information is not enough means I didn’t get your answer please update me with full information. I want to know how can be use the winload.exe. It is prebuilt in my office tools or it is installed externally. After installing the winload.exe how does it work? How can get the download links? And is it free or payable? Please tell me about this. I’ve very keen desire to know about it.

OK, I’m giving you complete information about the Microsoft technology. But I know such information only which is Microsoft has published. Microsoft provide various securities tools. And every security tools has own policy. It is provided by the security Research and development manager. If u download security tools first go on Microsoft site and only formality registration there and then after click the link which tools you want and then download the tools. Winload.exe is not prebuilt tools. It installs externally and it provide for validation for older version of Microsoft office.