Thread: Unable to access to all programs due to viruses

Unable to access to all programs due to viruses

I have Windows XP installed in the system of mine and mine system works completely with no any crisis. Previous day, while I'm searching the Internet accidentally downloaded the fake antivirus and after it is installed in the system of the mines. Now when I try to open the program there, fake antivirus denied access to open and I cannot access the Internet as well. Now I do not know how to remove this virus, can anyone suggest to delete this fake antivirus and you can access all my programs.

Re: Unable to access to all programs due to viruses

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps. First reboot in safe mode. Now once in safe mode make hit on the start and later than make a strike on the control panel and beneath that choose Folder Options. Now in the folder option choose the View tab and later than that create a punch on the option Show hidden files and folders radio button. Once arrival to the computer and after that chooses the local disk C now in the C: drive goes to Document and Settings and then click Application Data. Now in this folder you select in the sawamn.exe and after you remove it. After the reboot in normal mode and after passing through the problem.

Hi thanks for answering and would appreciate your suggestions. I tried your steps, but do not solve the problem of mines and during this time that I have the error too. As you said I went to safe mode and after that I went to the Application Data folder and under that I have found sawamn.exe and when I tried to delete but cannot eliminate. I do not know why this problem found, I tried again to remove, but I have the same problem. Can anyone suggest in this regard and so you can clear the mine problem.

I would recommend you to download the ATF cleaner on the authorized website and formerly downloaded and installed on your PC. After installing reboot and then open the ATF Cleaner program. Now, under the ATF Cleaner Double-click on ATF-Cleaner.exe and then click Select All on the found on the bottom of the list after making a career in the Empty Selected button. After the program was closed and then restarted, after passing through the problem.

I'd suggest that you run Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. To do this you need to download the Malicious Software Removal Tool and click here to download. Once you click this option appears to save the file and click on it. Once complete save then install the Malicious Software Removal tool and after running this software and will eliminate all your issues. Once complete reboot and after that go to the trouble.

In my opinion you need to reinstall your operating system and so you can solve your problem. To do this first backup all of your system after you uninstalls your current operating system. Now, once you complete the uninstall, reboot and then install the new operating system. Once installation is complete I would suggest updating all drivers and windows and I also suggest installing the antivirus genuine and that can avoid this problem all.