Thread: Unable to access WHS using FTP

Unable to access WHS using FTP

Last month I had purchased the dell laptop and the configurations of this laptop is to be the Intel core i5 processor with 320GB SATA Hard Disk and 2GB DDR3 RAM. I had installed the windows 7 operating system on this laptop. I had connected this laptop with mine desktop. I want to open the windows Home server over the windows Explorer using the FTP but it cannot work. I need help to solve these kinds of issues. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to access WHS using FTP

Hey dude, may be you did not know but the internet explorer or windows explorer is specially designed for the HTTP protocol and it might be the main reason for occurring this types of troubles in the system. For solving this kind of issue you need to install the FTP client program onto the system. This FTP is to be the File Transfer Protocol and this FTP client program allows transferring files from local computer to the server on the Internet. It will help you to easily access the WHS onto the windows Explorer.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of trouble in the system. I want to open the windows home server onto the Internet Explorer or it could be the windows explorer but it gives the unknown error messages. Then I had downloaded the FileZilla FTP software. This FileZilla FTP software is to be provides the facility to easily establish the connections between the client and the server of the system. After done this FileZilla FTP software installation then it works really well. I think you also need to try this one.

Hey dude, I think you need to open this windows home server on to the Internet Explorer. It might be works. This Internet Explorer helps you to open the windows home server on to the desktop using the File Transfer Protocol that is FTP. If it is not opened then you need to upgrade the internet explorer. This will helps you to solve the trouble and then it might be affects to open the windows home server onto the internet explorer or onto the windows explorer

Hey, I think you need to just check the connections of the laptop and the desktop. After that you need to check the windows Home server is properly installed or not. If it is not installed then you need to install it properly. It helps you to avoid such kind of error occurred in the system. Then check the windows 7 operating system works properly or not. It does not work well then install the fresh OS on it. It might be possible that the trouble is presents in the operating system.

Hey, I think you need to firstly check the connections are properly established between the WHS and the desktop or not. It would help you understand the issue. Then check the FTP protocol supports this WHS server or not. Then you need to check that this WHS will open in the Google chrome or not. If it works the trouble is presents in the Internet Explorer. In that case, upgrade the versions of the Internet Explorer. It helps you to solve this kind of issue.