Thread: Unable to view translate option on Internet explorer 9

Unable to view translate option on Internet explorer 9

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also installed the internet explorer 8 on mine system. Everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last night I have upgraded mine internet explorer 8 to internet explorer 9 and installation done without any issue but I have small issue on mine internet explorer 9. Now there is no 'page and translate ‘ option 9.Now Internet Explorer I do not know how I can send an email, save, as I did earlier in Internet Explorer 8 via the" page option”. Can anyone help on this issue?

Re: Unable to view translate option on Internet explorer 9

I would like to advise you to download the following software and so that you can solve your issue. To download these make a click here. Now once you click on this you will get the option to save file and then save it on your system. Now once you complete the saving and then make double click on the download file and then it solves your issue. Now once you finish the performing this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you the following steps and sop that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first close all your application and after that open the internet explorer and then make right click on the internet toolbar and after that make sure that you have checked the command bar. If it was not checked then make check mark on that. After that make right click on the toolbar again and after that select the customize and then go to the Add or remove commands. Now on the Add or remove commands make hit on the add button on the left side of application.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps: go to the start and after that go to the run. Now under the run type inetcpl.cpl and then make hit on the ok button. Now you will get the Internet Options and under that make click on the advance tab and then make hit on the reset button on the Reset Internet Explorer settings. Now again hit the reset and after that make hit on the ok and then restart your internet explorer and then go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would advise you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start and after that go to the run program. Now on the run program type gpedit.msc. Now you will get the group policy windows and under that extract the Computer Configuration and then again extract the Administrative Templates and then extract the System. Now on the system select the group policy. Now on the group policy go to the right pane and then make double click on the Internet Explorer Maintenance policy processing and then choose the enable. Now once you enabled the option, then hit the apply and then ok button. I hope this will help you.

I would like to recommend you to reinstall the internet explorer 8 and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps below: go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under that make select on the add/remove program. Now on that select your product and after that uninstall it. Now once you uninstall then restart and after that install the latest internet explorer.