Thread: Microsoft installed the incorrect language for Microsoft Security Essentials.

Microsoft installed the incorrect language for Microsoft Security Essentials.

I use windows xp in my computer and I normally try all new software in my computer for that I use to install and uninstall software again and again because of that I have installed Microsoft security essential and after that I updated it and it installed in some other language I don’t know what went wrong behind that but now I don’t know what to do with this problem please any one having any solution to fix this problem then please let me know how to resolve it.

Re: Microsoft installed the incorrect language for Microsoft Security Essentials.

Microsoft security essential install updates on the base of your version of windows. It means if your windows is of English version then it will install in English but if it is belong to some other language then it will install in that respective language only so I suggest you to check the version of your windows first then only you can able to know that where the problem occurs. Let me know if this solution makes any difference or not.

Re: Microsoft installed the incorrect language for Microsoft Security Essentials.

I tried the solution given by you and done all the steps as you suggested and I check my windows version properly but there is no problem with my windows version and also checked same installer in windows7. I even tried to uninstall the security essential and reinstall it but it doesn’t make any difference for me. Now I have no idea what to do with it should I go for other anti virus or security software or install without updating it. Please reply me with proper procedure of installing it.

Hey Microsoft security essential is very nice software for desktop don’t go for other software it is very good software then any other, you can download the security essential in the language you want by visiting Microsoft official site. On that site at the time of downloading you will find the option to select the language of the installer there you can select your language form drop-down list and then click on download. by doing this you can install the software in the language you want.

I have read you problem of different language I was also having same problem in my system first I thought that I have downloaded some different version of installer but after that I came to know that we have option to select the language at the start of installation of application. You just need to do is that just open the installer then by clicking next it will give you option standard installation and customize installation at that time select customize installation there you can find the option of changing the language.