Thread: System hijacked by “Spyware Protection" program, need help

System hijacked by “Spyware Protection" program, need help

Yes guys that’s true my whole system is hijacked by this “Spyware Protection" program. I had installed it quite sometime ago to get rid of some viruses and now after some time it has hijacked my entire system In a really weird manner. You won’t believe me it does not allow me to install any other antivirus programs and whenever I try to scan the entire system it shows me a single virus every time and that’s the Trojan virus. Now is asks me to get the full version prescribed. This is really frustrating. Guys I need your help on this.

Re: System hijacked by “Spyware Protection" program, need help

With the setup that you have got there you will find the uninstall button you will have to hit that button then if you don’t find that method effective then I would advise you to remove it from the add or remove programs in the control panel. I think that is the last option that you can try. So do have a look at it and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you. In case if that does not work then have a talk with the Microsoft support staff about this problem and they will advice you accordingly on this matter.

Run the Microsoft malicious removal tool in your system and I am sure you will be benefiting from that, try and search for the Microsoft malicious removal tool anywhere in the internet, you will find it it is a freeware program and I must say that it will help you in removing of that program. See unless and until the Spyware Protection" program is there in your system it will not allow you to install any other antivirus program in the system. So that’s what I want to say here. Work on it accordingly and I am sure it will give you definite results.

Try running the DiskCleanup and in the searchbox then you will have to type in the command in the search box and right click on it and you will be able to run it as a admin. Now at this point go to the command prompt and type in the command sfc /scannow. Now that will help you in the situation do try that and I am sure it will work, it can also be one of the method that will help you out here. In case if none of the methods work for you then the last method that is left before you is having a talk with the Microsoft people that will solve the issue.