Thread: microsoft security essentials found a severe threat yet said it's allowed

microsoft security essentials found a severe threat yet said it's allowed

Hi, I have got a PC with windows 7 64 bit operating system. I use Internet Explorer as my web browser. Recently I had to format the PC due to some virus threats. Every thing was fine after formatting until yesterday, when the Microsoft security essential found the threat. It said the threat to be severe threat but yet allowed. I am sure I have not allowed any threat while accessing internet. Can anybody tell me how to remove this threat.

Re: microsoft security essentials found a severe threat yet said it's allowed

Microsoft security essential has detected a threat in your PC. It is possible that Microsoft might have sensed a change in the security scheme of your PC. There is a possibility that some procedure or numbers have undergone some change but many of us are not away of us are not away of this change. But Microsoft allows the threat. If the threat and allowed items are not shown and it is not allowed to quarantine then the items might have been removed from the computer.

Though the threat was allowed by the Microsoft but can be the severe threat. Have you made any changes in the security scheme, firewall, or allowed the pop up while browsing webpage. You can go to Microsoft help and support and ask the query and find the reason for this severe threat. If the allowed list is shown then click the allow button and try to quarantine, so that the threat is removed

You can ask for assistance and support to the Microsoft security essential for free. This facility is provided by Microsoft in case online in order to get assistance faster. You can also give a call to the number which especially lead to free support for malware removal, windows update problem and genuine activation problem. Quote them the complete name of threat that Microsoft security essential detected.

Go to Microsoft security essential security and then browse the settings tab and history tab. Here you need to click the check box button in order to view the list of allowed items. If any such item is found then you can select to remove all them by just clicking on the Remove all button. Then browse the Quarantine area and just choose the items you want to remove. By performing this action I am sure you will overcome the problem.

Thanks a lot for your genuine replies and kind support. When I went to check the list of allowed items in the settings, MSE found three of them. I have to remove all of them from the quarantine area manually. Any how I Got rid got of this problem but still wander what was the threat that Microsoft security essentials recognized. I was thinking of uninstalling the security product after I got the threat, but now I have changed my mind.