Thread: Marvell Yukon 88E8001 network adapter not working with Windows 7 64bit.

Marvell Yukon 88E8001 network adapter not working with Windows 7 64bit.

I have a strange difficulty through network adapter Marvell Yukon 88E8001 onboard runs resting on 64-bit Windows 7. For a number of reason that has unexpectedly stopped being able to connect to the router DHCP and get an IP address, nothing has changed and it was working fine before. When you type ipconfig / all that is being assigned an IP address 169 and not picking up the Directorate General, I have tried to manually configure the IP, but still do not connect and shows "unidentified network." I've tried uninstalling the entire drivers and sprint the driver cleaning software and installing the most up-to-date drivers but nothing workings, the weird part is that it works very well in Windows XP so something on my computer should be to stop working.

Re: Marvell Yukon 88E8001 network adapter not working with Windows 7 64bit.

Hello I don’t think your information is sufficient to understand your problem. Can you please tell me is it showing the router? If not then is it showing some kind of firewall, av, driver etc? Please provide this information so it’s able to understand us about your problem. I observe that many people are facing this similar problem. Hope by this thread it’s helpful to solve this problem. Did you try to find about this on internet because I think you will get proper solution on internet search.

No, do not see anything on the network by plugging into the Ethernet port Marvell will sit there with the spinning blue circle approximately for a minute and if I unlock "Network and Sharing Center" contain a yellow scream symbol and "unidentified the network. " If I try to ping the router I get "Destination host unreachable." The port on my router lights when I connect the power cable as it is to make a connection. I am sure that there is a firewall problem or whatever thing of the block because my motherboard include dual network ports on board and Nvidia works fine, but I've also tried to disable antivirus / firewall on top of my computer and it made no dissimilarity.

Hello some day earlier than I was in front of similar kind of issue but however I solve it. It’s to perform in the company of the inappropriateness of the Marvell Ethernet controller, Nvidia motherboard chipset, and 4GB or additional of memory as soon as make use of through a 64bit OS. The moment I detached one of the 1GB sticks it obtain an IP immediately looks similar to I will be going reverse to Windows 7 32bit. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I am using Asus A8n-SLI premium. I've added memory and I started getting system instability. My motherboard has two Ethernet ports, so people with disabilities a Marvell Yukon and I'm hoping the system will be more stable now. I can use this machine as a web server and this issue almost had me downgrade to Windows XP. Do not even think Windows 7 32 bit. My further alternative is to eliminate the memory module I added. To make difficult things, I also include an OCZ SSD drive that was deteriorating me. Does the system much more stable after changing that, but I am still getting the occasional (once a week) to freeze and / or blue screen.