Thread: Internet connection not automatically connected on windows 7

Internet connection not automatically connected on windows 7

Recently I have installed the windows 7 on mine new system and I am using the internet explore on mine system. I have small issue on mine internet. Whenever I restart mine system internet connection is not automatically connecting and I needed to enable it. I have tried to connect the automatically but it doesn’t work and result was the same. When I connect to internet I need to enter the password for that and after that it create the connection. I need to know how I can connect mine internet as automatically. Can anyone suggest on this topic.

Re: Internet connection not automatically connected on windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to do this go to the network icon on the desktop, it will be there at bottom of the screen. And then make right click on that and after that select the network. After that go to the make right click on the network and after that select the properties. Now under the properties make search for the Connect automatically when this network is in range and after that put check mark on that and then hit the ok. Once you complete this go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system and I have gone through this step to resolve mine issue and it helped me to solve mine issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the search. Now under the search type COMPUTER MANAGEMENT and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the COMPUTER MANAGEMENT and after that enlarge SERVICES AND APPLICATION. Now under this make select on the service and after that make hit on the WORKSTATION and then make it as manual through setting it. Unplug your internet wire and plug in once more. I hope this will resolve your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through this steps but it doesn’t helps much. I have tried several times to do it but the result was same. I have gone through your steps as it is and it works for first time but after restarting mine system I have got the same issue. I don’t know why this issue was encountered. Can anyone suggest on this and I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this issue and thanks in advance.

I have dell laptop on mine system and I have connected mine internet as automatic but for some strange reason my computer not connects to Internet at startup, but then I have to disconnect and connect manually. Although i with Internet options that says automatically connects to my network when its scope, I have tried lots of suggestion on thread but anyone of them not useful to me can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your crisis. To do this you need to open the command prompt. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run type cmd and then make hit on the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter.
    /k ipconfig /all
    Once you complete this command write exit and then hit enter. And after that go through your issue.