Thread: Irritating Internet Explorer Popup virus

Irritating Internet Explorer Popup virus

I believe that I am having the virus in my computer and that is causing the Internet Explorer to give pop-ups after every 2 to 3 minutes. Because of this, all my full screen applications get minimized and this is very annoying to me. If I keep that as it is then after few times, it slows down my computer processing and I need to end all the IEs that are opened in the background. I am having the Windows Vista installed on my computer. Please provide me some way to resolve this annoying problem. Thank you!!!

Re: Irritating Internet Explorer Popup virus

Which antivirus you are using in your computer? My suggestion to you is to disable the Internet connection form your computer and after that go to the safe mode of the computer. Once you have logged in the safe mode successfully then you can run the complete scan on your computer. If that detects any file which is corrupted then clean that file. If it cannot delete that file then you can delete that but make sure that it is not the system file otherwise you will create more complex problem for your computer.

This is also possible that the Internet Explorer that you have installed in your computer is corrupted and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the existing browser from your computer and then install it over again. This time, you should download the fresh setup from internet and then install it from the newly downloaded setup. This is one of the most possible solutions for the issue that you are facing at this time.

Let me presume that the popping up virus is the heatwave virus program up. You require an injection tool to take out the runtime codes. I have taken out this but to give details of the process is excessively fringed hard. The kernel is contaminated and numerous files which are running within memory and each time you perform something to attempt to take out it the virus modify its name so you actually never make out which file to take out. The most excellent I can articulate is creating an xp cd in order that you can work by means of hard drives to take out the difficulty.

Just press the Alt + Ctrl + Deland this will open the Task manager. Here you will have to see for the new services which were not there before you started getting the problem. If you found any of such process then simply stop that process that might be related to viruses. This is the most basic thing that you can try in the conditions like this if you are getting the similar problem. I wish that this will be helpful for you.

SqlMap is an routine SQL injection tool able to list blind entire remote database, perform a fingerprint database and more active. The objective of this project is to implement a database tool completely useful mapper that takes benefit of security flaws in Web applications. This is a scripting tool and are running bots to use this and inject its code into basic components kernel.dill and windows. I use to assign the kernel.dll hijactthis and display the files that the kernel calls a. You can use the tools to eliminate lines of code in a wrong place put there. Pavark is a good tool to check for rootkits.