Thread: Unable to open Microsoft Security Essentials for scanning

Unable to open Microsoft Security Essentials for scanning

I am unable to open the page of the essential safeguards to explore, view the history or institution, or do anything else. Each time I try to unlock it by hitting icon on the desktop of an attentive box emerges with the error code and inform me to reinstall Security Essentials. The light green icon by the white mark has left the status bar. I cannot reinstall with a new application setting because the current security reasons cannot be removed in the Control Panel. Is my system damaged, or what? Or is the problem with security fundamentals, right? Is there a tool available to remove security key so that you can re-install?

Re: Unable to open Microsoft Security Essentials for scanning

I would suggest the following suggestion and that can solve your problem.
    1. Go to start and then go on the run and under run services.msc and then press Enter.
    2. Now, under the Windows service to go to automatic update and then click Start. If you cannot start making a hit again in the second half.
    3. Now, after upgrading, then restart your system after you get your problem solved.

I would advise you to troubleshoot Microsoft Update (MU) and mistakes so that you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps:
    • First you need to remove the virus and spyware problems. To do that open spyware definitions and then go to the Update tab, and under that makes a hit in the update.
    • Now, once you complete the upgrade, open the Microsoft Security Essentials and then go to the help menu and doing a blow to the Microsoft Security Essentials.
    • Having done all this. Now go through your topic. Hope this helps.

I'd suggest performing systems restore, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps: go to the home icon on the desktop and then making a hit in the search. Now, under the search type systems restore, and then click the OK button. Beneath the outcome you will get the System Restore application and after that make a hit on that. Now, under this application to enter the date before the expedition encountered, and after making a hit in the next. Now, once complete data are now placing system restore and reboot. And after the problems have a solution.