Thread: XP Guardian Virus Removal Instruction

XP Guardian Virus Removal Instruction

i am using the windows XP on mine system and I have updated mine windows. After the updating of mine system I have restarted mine system and then I have found the XP Guardian fake antivirus on mine system. After long search I have found that it was a Virus and i think I have updated the wrong thinks. Now I am unable to remove this XP Guardian and it was constantly opening on the desktop. I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone suggests on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this I am not even operate mine system.

Re: XP Guardian Virus Removal Instruction

I think you need to perform the disk cleanup and so that you can solve your issue. To perform this follow below:
    • Go to start
    • Make hit on the all program.
    • Now under the all program go to the accessories.
    • Click on the system tool.
    • Now under the system tool hit on the Disk Cleanup.
    • Now follow the steps given by the Disk Cleanup and once you complete this restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to run the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now under the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter.
    sfc /scannow
    After that your system will scan and once you complete this restart your system and then go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I think you need to do system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start orb and after that make hit on the all programs. Now under the all programs go to the accessories and after that select the system tools. Now under the system tools select the system restore. After that under the system restore enter the date before issue encountered and then hit on the next button. After that make hit on the earlier restore radio button and then hit the next. Now once you complete the system restore restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I’d advise you to reinstall the operating system and after that go through your issue. When you reinstalling the operating system you need to uninstall the earlier operating system. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that select your operating system and then hit the remove. Once you complete the uninstall then reinstall the operating system newly and after that immediately install any antivirus and then update your system by doing this you won’t get any virus on your system. I hope this will help you.

Simply delete the following registry key and then be able to meet your tutor XP 2010 application problem:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ XP Guardian
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ XP Guardian
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall \ XP Guardian