Thread: WIN HDD/HDD Virus found on Windows XP

WIN HDD/HDD Virus found on Windows XP

i have installed the windows XP on mine system and mine system works finely. Last when restart mine system I found I have faked WIN HDD and HDD Defragmenter. I don’t how to remove this virus win hdd/hdd fragmenter. I have tried lots of suggestion to remove this but it doesn’t help me. This virus encountered after searching on the internet. Now I don’t know how to remove this can anyone suggests on this and so that I can remove this virus. Please help me out from this and so that work finely.

Re: WIN HDD/HDD Virus found on Windows XP

I think you need to run some malwarebytes online and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to some official website and after that search for the malwarebytes and then download this on your system. Once complete the downloading install the download and after that scan for the threats. Once you complete the scanning restart your system and after that go through your issue. I would also suggest you to install some antivirus and after that you won’t get virus on your system.

I would advise you to run the full system scan and after that you can solve your issue. To do these restart your system and after that hit or press the F8 key constantly on your keyboard. After that you will get the boot menu and under that select the safemode with networking by using the arrow key. Now once you login and after that go to the internet and then search for the full system scan and after that make full system scan. Once you complete the full scan restart your system in a normal mode and after that go through your issue.

According to me you have issue on the temp folder, so therefore I would like to advise you to delete the temp file and do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run and under that type %Temp% and then hit the ok button. Now on the temp file delete the all following file and after that your issue will get solved.
    %Temp%[Random Characters]
    %Temp%[Random Characters].exe
    %Temp%dfrg
    %Temp%dfrgr
    %Temp%[Random Characters].dll
    %Temp%[Random Characters].exe
    %Temp%tmp2.tmp

I would like to suggest you to install the antivirus and after that you can solve your issue. To do this go to some official website and after that install the any good antivirus like Norton, kaspersky etc. and once you complete the installation, after that run the full scan and then it will remove the all infected files. Once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue. Make sure that you don’t have installed the fake antivirus. Once you install the antivirus you need to update every day and by doing this your system will not affected by the virus.

Hey, I too face the same problem. At that time I use the Internet without having to install the antivirus. Then I could be in the moment of installation of WIN HDD / hard disk fragments produced virus on your computer. After each time I have try to start the computer, then not allowed to use the computer very well. Shows the error as the damaged boot sector or defragmentation is needed. So to solve this problem I have to format the drive C: and just install Win XP operating system on it. Immediately after installing the antivirus and scan your computer. It's going to clean this virus.