Thread: Microsoft security essentials detected Trojan Downloader on my system

Microsoft security essentials detected Trojan Downloader on my system

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have installed the Microsoft security essentials. Mine Microsoft security essentials have detected the Trojan Downloader on yesterday last night when I was restarting. Now I am unable to remove this and mine Microsoft security essentials was not running on mine system and I get the error: code Ox800705b4 while scanning. Today when I restart mine system I have got the one alert saying that mine computer is contaminated by virus and I need to purchase some PC security tools to eliminate the virus with the error:” Trojan Downloader:Java/openconnection.jr”. Now I don’t know what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Microsoft security essentials detected Trojan Downloader on my system

I think you need to run the malwarebytes and so that you can solve your issue. To do these restart your system and after that while restarting press or hold the F8 key on your key board. Now you will get the screen and under that select the safemode with networking. Now on the safe mode click here to download the malwarebytes and after that once you download and save this file it on your desktop and after that install it on your system. Now once you complete the installation and after that scan for the virus and once you complete the scanning restart your system with normal mode and after that your issue will solved.

I would like to suggest you to download the Malicious Software Removal Tool and so that you can solve your issue. You got this error due to the infected virus. So I would like to suggest you to download the Malicious Software Removal Tool click here . Now once you complete the download and saving then restart and after that install it on your system and after that run the downloaded software. Now your system will scan for some time and once you complete restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have reinstalled mine Microsoft security essentials and after that I have removed the all virus. To do this you need to remove the all Microsoft security essentials and after that reinstall it new again. To remove the Microsoft security essentials go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel make hit on the add/remove program. Now under that select your product and then make double click on that and then select the remove. Now once you complete the removing and then restart your system and after that install the new Microsoft security essentials. I hope this helps lot.

In my opinion you need to enable the windows firewall on your system and so that you can solve your issue. First enable the windows firewall and after that obtain the newest computer update for your all installed products. Make sure that you’re using the updated antivirus. When you have the updated antivirus, your system will never infected by the viruses. Stay away from downloading illegal copy of software and if you’re doing this your system will infected by the virus. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To perform these follow the steps below: make hit on the start orb and after that click on the run. Now under that type cmd and then hit the ok button. After that you will get the command prompt and under that type:
    sfc/scannow
    and then hit the enter. Now your system will start scanning and after this will remove the all corrupted file including your virus files. Now once you complete this restart your system and then go through your issue.