Thread: Where to find a good Anti-keylogger for Windows 764 bit

Where to find a good Anti-keylogger for Windows 764 bit

I want a Anti Keylogger for Windows 7 64bit. Recently I had faced some serious virus issue which has caused corruption of my data. I found a similar issue on my laptop. This can be because the laptop is used on the same lan network on which I use my Desktop. I have a doubt that on my laptop there is a keyloggers I found some very suspicious files running on the Task Manager. I need help to stop them out. Is there a tool that can just block them, like a firewall which blocks virus intrusion. Thanks.

Re: Where to find a good Anti-keylogger for Windows 764 bit

I will advice you to use Elite Anti Keylogger. It is an simple easy to use and quiet powerful to deal with the problem of key-logging. With this tool you can easily remove spyware, detect spyware, trojans, worms and other potentially malicious programs installed on your computer without any advance knowledge needed. There are other more services provided in the software that can be a bit beneficial for you. The software includes a mechanism for monitoring and removing spyware, and a list of spyware definition updates whenever a new threat appears.

There is a an Anti-keylogger for Microsoft Windows. It is quiet a nice tool and the name is somewhat similar what I had mention in the start. Anti-keylogger is software that will detect and block programs to monitor the activity. It is made to deal with various types of programs that can be a harmful for your data. Unlike the typical antivirus approach, it does not rely on pattern-matching, then it can work on new or unknown types of monitoring programs. It scans your system for keyloggers and wipe then out at once.

I had used Anti-keylogger KeyScrambler Pro 2.6.0.6. There might be a much newer version available right now. This tool encrypts the ASCII code and gives you an output of what is going on in the a small screen. It simply lies on the system tray and work without any issue. During installation you will be asked to verify if a new version if exists and you can simply avoid that. It is a very simple and easy to use tool that you can run on Windows 7. The setup is very simple and with some clicks the tool start working on your system.

I think you must install Xoft spys. It is a computer tool which will help you to get rid of keyloggers. There is a continuous update by developers to catch the most recent keyloggers. There are some key-logger anti spyware that never updated continuously, which become obsolete and useless very quickly. The best thing about this is that you get a customer support on that. So that if you face any issue with this software then you can simply contact the customer care for help and get a solution for that. It is really a awesome product.

In my case I believe in using a tool that can avoid installing of keyloggers on my system. This keyloggers are spread by spyware on the Internet and used to record all the keys you type on your keyboard. So they are just to capture your personal information. If your system has virus then your system is quiet at risk. is also possible that the keylogger spyware is installed by someone else on your PC to track your activity. For that before only I had installed Anti Keylogger Shield which blocks such software on the tool. The application works quietly in the systray and automatically prevents the malware from running.