Thread: Home agent Changing when connected to a router

Home agent Changing when connected to a router

I encompass my modem connected to a router MBR900 sprint and has an excellent signal of 4 to 5 bars, but the ping is bounding all over 1000 + MS 500MS 100MS then back to and my download speed is very low lately about 20-40KB / s sometimes as low as 10 KB / s. Since I have the MSL, but the new SmartView not "Go" button and I do not know if the router can change the home agent. That volatile random ping usually lasts all day and this has been happening for almost a week, but do not get so bad so far. Please if anyone has any idea than please provide me.

Re: Home agent Changing when connected to a router

You need an older edition; you just use the version that is loaded into the USB modem. So I uninstalled the edition you have, and after that put the USB modem on your PC, and run the installer must, then you have an old edition of SmartView that lets you alter the Home Agent. To access the menu data is the data type data, or a bit, after that type the MSL code. Also, if the latency is bounding into the 1000 + ms which may mean that your modem is continually changing for 1xRTT EVDO. I would suggest locking your modem in EVDO only mode (if possible).

I finally got my house changed agent, but before I tried the default view of my modem router intelligent notified me of a firmware update. This upgrade will take place when the router may change HA so if you give the address, it really surprised me. But my speed is back now remain in the range of 90 to 100MS occasionally bounds to 200 ms, but generally goes back down. I'm so happy I have a CradlePoint router now.

I updated my MBR-1000 with firmware 1.8 and works very well. Now I can alter my Home Agent through the router interface. The excellent part is you do not necessitate an MSL code. You just enter in the desired direction of HA and it’s good to go. Also added an additional MTU / DNS settings on the BASIC / WAN menu. The MTU on the WAN router 1500 to adapt before, but I know they are able to change the MTU for the specific modem, and specifically said that the size of the packages now.

Here I also wish to put in something. Where is the area to insert the home agent router interface? I have a Sprint 250U in a MBR900 and connect via 3G to 4G out. I improved the router firmware v1.8 and the Wimax modem driver v5.2.236, but cannot discover where to insert information HA. I hope to be in the area of modem settings, but I seemed through almost everything, and I'm missing yet.

When the router interfaces, go to "Modem" should now be on the screen showing the diagnosis of the modem, now click the Settings tab. Below modem precise settings, you should see a drop box modem interface; this is where you choose the USB port is connected to the modem to the router. Afterward you should notice the part called "CDMA Settings" currently facilitate advanced settings to CDMA, and allow the retention of the advanced settings of the modem. For me, my active mode is 1, so it should work for you too. Then you will see two call options, Primary HA, HA and Secondary Education. Just change the configuration of two and nothing else! I tried this and it works, because if you use different e-HA, the star of the changes speedtest.net the closest to the provisions of the HA. Hope this helps.