Thread: Unable to Upgarde Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4 in windows vista

Unable to Upgarde Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4 in windows vista

Hey friend I need quick help from your side. Actually in this I am not able to update Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4 in my system which is recently running on to the windows vista. Unable to install vista upgrade SQL server 2005 edition pack 4: Error Code 41D!? Previously to it was working without any kind of issue. But in this when I try to update this so I have found this kind of error and I do notr know why like this it is happening. Regarding this if you guys have any suggestion so please help me on this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

re: Unable to Upgarde Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4 in windows vista

I have read your issue and the error which you have mentioned over here I have searched a lot about it but unable to get any solution on this so if you have any additional information on this so please provide here. Actually I have not found any information about this error. Perhaps this technical note can she serve you! And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

I have also an issue in this. In this I installed the latest update to Microsoft update. Tout it is installed unless the update KB948109 (this report with SQL Server 2005) does not settle. It marks me no error code but it says that the update could not be installed. The 2 running on Windows XP Pro SP3, Office 2010(a basic one, the other pro and each is original and registered licenses, Explorer 7) and my antivirus is live on care. I put everything Microsoft software original $ to have peace but it looks like. Can you help me Please!

I wait for the new update from Microsoft; I just install and update KB948109 day still does not install on my other computer. I still do not understand. What angers me even more I know that their Windows and Office is pirated, and everything is a day anyway. 0x737D I just found an error code: 0x737D. I have searched a lot about this but unable to get solution for this matter. I hope Microsoft will soon come with the solution for this matter.

Try to download it manually from the Microsoft Update catalog site.You click on the Add button then click the link "View Cart" in the window that opens, you click on the button "Download" and then in the new window, you click on "Browse" and you record it on the desktop. You click on "Continue" and the download will be done. Once that is done, you go on your desk, you go into the folder, and you double-click on the first one to do the installation. Restart your computer and verify that it was properly installed. Let me know.