Thread: Wireless network adapter not enabled on windows vista.

Wireless network adapter not enabled on windows vista.

There was some problem with my laptop. I was not able to use wifi connection on the same. So I simply re-installed windows vista on the same. And after that I am having problem with the output. I am not able to use internet on the laptop through wifi. While compare to that it works very well through lan port. I had tried a lot fixing the issue but it is not working. What should I do.

It can be a driver problem. And you can find the same on the official site of your laptop manufacturer. Just visit the official website and download the wifi drivers. Update that and test back. If it still fails to work then it looks your laptop is not having any vista compatible drivers. You have to revert back to any old OS which you were using before and then test back.

Right click on My Computer and choose Manage. Then go in Device Manager. In that look for the wifi adapter. And see that it is installed properly or not. Most of the time issue occur if the drivers are not proper or updated. You can right click on that and choose update drivers. Which will help you a lot. Or you can find the driver manually on google by searching for the laptop model.