Thread: Unable to open attachments due to CCleaner

Unable to open attachments due to CCleaner

I work with Windows Live Mail 2011 and, again, I have no access to attachments. In the long run, looking exactly when I had this problem I found was that every time I cleaned my PC with CCleaner. So that I dare not use it for now, because the only solution was to do a system restore point before cleaning. The last time I had many problems with blue screen, etc. Could someone tell me what I shoot in CCleaner so I will not erase what command attachments in WLM? It is not by cleaning the registry, but in cleaning windows, for sure.

Re: Unable to open attachments due to CCleaner

I will try and tell you something. But anyway a question if I cannot clean temporary files with CCleaner, what it serves me Do you think I can clean up temporary files using an option in Internet Explorer itself. I will now clean using CCleaner, after restoring a backup system, because you never know when it changes. I hope that this information will definitely help you to solve the issue.

It seems that cleaning with CCleaner, removed security that allows attachments to open in WLM, such as WMA, PPS, DOC, JPG, GIF or any attached file. This is why at first I thought it was my firewall or my antivirus or my antimalware the culprit. But no, it is an action in CCleaner I look for the name and exact description of the file that caused it. Well WLM is Windows Live Mail, part of Live Essentials package with mail, messenger, writer, blog, etc. Very useful, indeed In any case, the problems started after the last update of CCleaner. Obviously, I do not know how CCleaner is linked with Internet Explorer 8 or 9 now and, consequently, with live mail.

Actually I am not that much use to such types of problem and haven’t faced any before but still I can assure that I can help you in solving the issue. In your interest as well as that of your machine, click on the "Yellow Triangle" and in the window that opens, the transfer request to the users. A member of the GS Group Security, only authorized to disinfection as soon as possible you will support. A little patience, for the transfer is not instantaneous.

It is curious what happened to you. Because I TuneUp, I told him initially that I favor and I rule it all with onions, I do not mind anything and everything goes perfect for years. He spent the vacuum cleaner, hunting spiders, wax the floor. I do realize even more than his presence is saying. When I clean the registry with TuneUp, CCleaner am still a good amount of keys that I did not remove because I know the guy, he has already made me a lot of surprises, fortunately I had disk images.