Thread: Network login records is not memorize by attached NAS drive

Network login records is not memorize by attached NAS drive

Network log record is not remembered my attached NAS drive. I am using a windows 7 running Acer desktop PC. But every time I need to enter the network authentication credentials, it does not remember the details. The system are using basically by me and my younger brother. We are just bothered with this problem, is there any way to save the password and user name , that can help us whenever I tried to connect my system with the network it does not require to enter the password or the user name every time.

re: Network login records is not memorize by attached NAS drive

Try with this process, I hope by this the drive will be able to save the password of your network authentication credential, turn on your PC and then from the network and sharing under control panel click on computers, now look for the option map network drive. From the drive list, click on the driver letter and then choose the folder box, type and insert the path of your system name or the folder, or you can also can choose the path by browse the folder or system. along with also check the Reconnect at log-on option form that window, and finally click on finish button. From now every time you are not require to insert the password and also the user name in while you are willing to access network. try this process, I hope this will surely help you.

As per you requirement I would like to recommend you to create a shortcut of the network drive that you are using, and configure it with the network authentication options that you insert during the access the network. I was also having an issue regarding this, after that one of my friend suggest me with this process, and from then by that created shortcut whenever I connect my system with the network it does not require for the password and for the user name , but you need to require for configure the network credential. Try this one.

I am also having a issue with my Drobo network drive, whenever I tried to connect my windows 7 PC with the network it requires for insert the password and the user name, but it does not make it remember for all time, although I am using remember password option. And this maximum time happened when I reboot the system. the error message appears with a red X. I tried by log off the system and this time I again click on remember password option, but still it requires for insert the password and user name every time. What I should do now?

Try with a simple procedure to remember the password request in your network drive, I had a experience with this similar issue, after that to resolve this when I searched for the solution over internet I found this and also applied this process. Now there is no need to insert password or user name every time whenever I reboot or log off my system. Open command panel form start menu and insert path of the network driver folder and with the user name and password that you are using in network prompt. It will automatically store the password along with the user name and will not require from the next time.

Re: Network login records is not memorize by attached NAS drive

Thank you all of you for your kind response regarding my problem that I posted here. Though after posted the problem I was also for the tricks in different web site applied many of them, but nothing was helped me to resolve this problem, after that I was create a network driver shortcut prompt from command prompt, and able to configure the user name and password, now there is no need to enter the password and the user name whenever I ping to the network. Thank you again.