Thread: Windows 7 Professional x64 Pc's are not connecting via wifi network

Windows 7 Professional x64 Pc's are not connecting via wifi network

My two windows 7 professional 64bit system architecture systems are not connecting with each other via wireless network wizard. Whenever I tried to connect then for file accessing, system 1 does not detect the system 2 name. this occurred first time when I tried to access a file between the systems. This occurred first time with me. Not able to figure out for what cause this is happening, anyone having any idea on this? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows 7 Professional x64 Pc's are not connecting via wifi network

The problem that you posted here is might be occurred for the antivirus/firewall programs of your system whose name is not detected by the other system, in that cases make sure that the sharing option is configured or checked into the other system, by which you are searching eth other system’s name. Along with this also be sure that the systems wireless wizard are working fine, try to connect the system with any other laptop, if this works fine and also able to locate that system then proceed for any process or trick with the systems 2.

I suggest you one process by which I hope you will be able to connect or configure both the systems. Open start menu and into the search command panel type and insert the systems 2’s IP address and press enter. If this pinging then it is clear that the system 2’s wireless wizard is working fine along with this will also allow you to connect the systems. This is a another way by which you will get clear about the systems 2 network respond.

The problem might also be into the wireless router driver, in some for the ceased I encountered that these types of issue are may also occurred for the driver outdated and also for the corrupted file. so I think the driver is outdated in your system, by which you are searching the systems 2’s network wizard. For that I would like to suggest you to reload the driver, download the latest one from the manufacturer web site and replace with the existing one. And after that again try to search the second system’s name for file transferring. I hope by this you will be able to overcome from the problem and also able make the connection between the systems.

Since as per your post or problem you are able to see the name of your another system, but only not able to make the connection, so in that way I recommend you to check the connection or the setting in network and sharing panel from control panel. Open it and then proceed to the Network and Sharing Center tab, under that click on Change advanced sharing settings. Choose and expand the current network tab from that window. Look for the network discovery option, make sure that one is not off, if you found this then turn it on, and click on apply or save, for that you might be require of administrative password, enter this to terminate the process. Now try to connect both the systems. I hope this time you will not be get nay error.

First of all make sure that the sharing permission of both the systems are checked under firewall whether this is windows default or any other third party application. if they are checked then as per my knowledge regarding these types of issue, I think this also can be occurred for the wireless router driver, is the router is situated under a specific range. Along with this also be sure that the wireless router drivers are running with update firmware version and be configured with the wireless wizard of each other.