Thread: Error message " DNS name has resolved, failed to join with Domain" with windows 7

Error message " DNS name has resolved, failed to join with Domain" with windows 7

Whenever I tried to add my windows 7 compatible, I am getting an error message in my system screen, it looks like “the DNS name has resolved, failed to join with Domain”. If I close that error message window, there another pop up error message appears into the screens that “verify the client to configure with the DNS”. I am not a technical savvy, and not having any idea on this types of problem that I am facing currently. Is here anyone having any idea on this, suggest me some trick to resolve this issue.

Re: Error message " DNS name has resolved, failed to join with Domain" with windows 7

According to me, regarding these types of issues the problem that you mentioned in your post, is simply occurring for the domain system, be sure that you are properly configure the IP address along with your system network wizard. Apart from that the problem might also be occurring for the domain system, is this working properly, is there any issue with the domain system specification. Is the domain or DNS name is inserted correctly, because in some of the cases I found these types of issue might also be occurred for the wrong DNS name configuration, instead of insert the short name put the full name of your domain system.

Re: Error message " DNS name has resolved, failed to join with Domain" with windows 7

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you to make sure that the network wizard of your window 7 laptop is working properly, to ensure about this try to connect the system with any other network service. apart from that, also be sure that the network router is pinging with the network properly, though you said that the system is connecting with the domain system, then be sure that the domain configuration in your system is properly inserted.

I am also facing a problem with my windows vista system, this I basically connect with the domain server. The system and the response with the server was running fine till the last date, but suddenly there is a problem occurred in my system, in last night when I tried to connect the system with the domain system, it flashes a error message that the system windows does not detect the domain system, and failed to connect with the domain. I restart the system and tried to connect the system with the domain, but again the pop up error message appears into the screen. I can’t understand why this problem arrived in my system suddenly. Any idea on this issue?

I was also facing relevant type of issue in my system just before few weeks ago, but when I searched in different web sites to resolve this issue, I found that the problem is might be occurred for the network wizard, I tried by reset the network wizard connection, and the problem was resolved with this process. so I also like to recommend you to try with this technique, I hope it will be help you somehow. for that run the network wizard program, and from the welcome window click on reset option. Terminate the process and wait till it completes.

I would like to suggest you to create another internet connection profile and then try to connect your system with this newly created account. To create this open network and sharing option from control panel, now click on manage network, choose the desire mode of network , and insert the information’s to configure with the domain system. Try this I hope this will surely help you to connect your system with the domain system.

For the second I would like to recommend you to check the network router driver status that you are using in your system, if the driver under device manager is appearing with any question or any other marked symbol then I suggest you to reload the router driver, in few of the similar kind of issues, I found that for outdated driver version that can be stopped working to search the network or to connect any other system which is connected with the same network.