Thread: “Unidentified Network” error message with MSI 790FX GD70

“Unidentified Network” error message with MSI 790FX GD70

I am running a Dell inspiron one desktop PC, this is specified with Intel dual core processor, MSI 790FX GD70 Motherboard along with ATI Radeon graphical interface, but there is a problem in my system that I encountered last night. When I tried to connect my system with my buildings home network it flashes a message that the network is unidentified, though I was suing this same network from a long time. Why this sudden problem arrived in my system, can’t understand and not able to figure out the actual cause of this issue. Anyone having any idea on this? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: “Unidentified Network” error message with MSI 790FX GD70

According to my knowledge regarding the problem or the error message that you mentioned in your post, is completely occurring for the network connectivity, is the network service by which you are willing to connect your system is working properly, open task manager and from the network tab look for the network status. Because I think there is an issue with the network service, go through this, it will might be help you to figure out the cause.

According to me, I think this is occurring for the network router driver, though I was also having a experience of similar kind of issue, after that when I perform a deep search on this, I found this was maximum time occurred for the network router driver, and to resolve this there is only one solution is present , update the driver firmware version, so I also like to recommend you to try once to overcome from this problem by upgrade the firmware version, for that download the latest version from manufacturer web site and replace with the existing one.

Check the IP configuration; also check the internet connection wizard that you are using. Open the network and sharing from control panel and then from there open the network connection tab that you are using and click on reconfigure or reset option, wait till the process completes. Few months back, once I was also facing relevant issue in my system regarding the network connectivity, after that when I searched on this on different web site I found this trick I reconfigure the IP address and the problem was solved.

I am also facing a problem in my system which is also specified with this MSI motherboard, after encountered the problem first time in my system I searched on different web sites for the solution, applied many of them but nothing was help me to stop frequently connection dropping problem in my system I checked the connection wizard along with the hardware specification, but did not encounter the cause f this issue. Now I am posting my problem over here, hopping someone will surely help me to resolve this issue.

What type of tricks you applied to overcome from this problem? If you already applied the tricks regarding the network router, but did not able to overcome from the problem, then there might be only one cause is situated and this is the IP configuration that is already posted, so I am not going to post any other additional content on this, try this process. But if still the problem arriving in your system then inserts the network wizard installation disc into the CD ROM drive and run the installation program, now from the welcome screen click on reset connection and wait till the process completes. I hope this will surely help you.