Thread: Users account is lost in Windows 7

Users account is lost in Windows 7

In Windows 7, which I have here I have the number of users use it and have their own, good on him. Well, that's not the problem there. Now I've seen that when the user tries to access the account then they can see a message that the user profile not loaded correctly. After just get the user logged into an account. After viewing the entry I've seen Windows do the logging for that user with a temporary profile. Please let me know if there is something you all can help me. I'll be very happy to have some help in my previous case.

Re: Users account is lost in Windows 7

Well let me inform you that you will be equal to obtain the user back, but that ought to observe changes to the registry and after that make sure to be capable to acquire the user profile which is working on his case and that as well devoid of some difficulty. You must log on as Administrator, and will then be asked to make the necessary changes in the ProfileList. Opens the Run window, click the Home icon and then click the Run option there. In the window type regedit and then look for this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ProfileList \ After that is required to view the folder of your user folder, ie GUID. Then, after receiving input will not have to delete the profile of age and can do so by the respective phase. Reboot and see if the suggestion that really brings back the user profile there.

Well, I do not think a big problem at all. In general, the user accounts, as such, I have seen this kind of issues. Let me tell you that you will be able to overcome the problem if you can only do a reboot. Well this is a minor bug and let me tell you that there is really nothing you have to worry so much done there. Make a session and then again ask your user to do a session there again and see if this really helps you see the problem solved get here. Please click here soon and let me know the result.

I think there are some problems with user accounts you currently have in the system and I think it will be great if you can remove everything there and acquire things back to work here and then see if what they that really is working on his case. You must log on like Administrator and then you can open the control panel and after that build the essential changes there and observe if after all the new accounts if you be able to observe the difficulty get resolve. Let me know regarding things which you obtain subsequent to doing things.

Well, the question was bearable when he was with the user and admin user accounts not well what can you say when even happens with the administrative account as well. When I tried to make an entry into the system using the administrator account I've seen that simply is not allowing me to get things happen the way you want here. Long before this, suggesting actually worked in my way and I could retrieve the user account. We can all say with the administrator account to get lost here. I was able to return to the account after reboot, but do not think this does not happen again in my case. Is there nothing you can do to get rid of this permanently in this list?

Well actually the situation that you have come here really needs attention. You can make a sure thing here, you can run the diagnostic difficult or if not then you can go with chkdsk instead. If that fails then you will follow the steps below: Logon as Administrator and remove any blockages that exist in the user profile. After deleting all files that can be viewed at the following locations here:
    C: \ Users \% username%
    C: \ Users \ TEMP
    After that you get out completely and then delete the key REGISRTY from this location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ProfileList. Do a reboot and see if the problems are solved here.