Thread: LAN driver Not Present In MSI GF615M-P33

LAN driver Not Present In MSI GF615M-P33

I have just got the new Motherboard of MSI and have been put jointly to the PC with the use of the MSI GF615M-P33. And I have made the use of the CD from MSI for the installation of the drivers for the Chip, Sound, and CPU. But recently I have got the issue of the LAN or the RAID buttons that is being used in the program to start the installing of the drivers for it. And the only LAN driver that has been found by me for the MSI GF615M-P33 was at the site of the MSI. And I got the software for the 32-bit Vista and I am using Windows 7 64-bit. Please help me out with the suggestions for the drivers that can be used by me for the setting up of the LAN in the system.

Re: LAN driver Not Present In MSI GF615M-P33

The first options for you is that you can just visit the site of the Realtek and then just browse down all the driver files in it. In that just make the search of the Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211CL and just install it to the system that you are using. Just by installing all the files from the Realtek driver you can get the LAN connection and it would be working out well in it. And also do check out that whether it is working for the system of the Windows 7 or not.

And still if there is a issue with it then you can just make the use of Realtek 8211CL. And also the driver that is being described by me is said to be the Nforce Network Controller that is used for the managing of the network connection in the computer. And also the network controller can also be used by you for the controlling of the driver files that is present in the system of Windows 7. See that if you are using the graphic card of Nvidia then it would be worth for you to use this in the system and just see that how it is working out for you.

See that whether you have made any of the upgrade in the system for the BIOS. It happens that when you have upgraded the BIOS the port for the LAN is not being displayed. I had the same issue as I have upgraded the BIOS from 1.6 to 2.0. When I have upgraded the BIOS to the version of 2.0 the port of the LAN were not being seen in it. So there was no other option rather than downgrading the BIOS to 1.6, and then after that when I have made the search I was able to find the ports of the LAN in it.

The best option for you is that see the option of the BIOS recovery and make use of it. It is obvious that when you are using the option of the BIOS recovery then the ports will be displayed out to you and you don’t have to make any special kind of the setting in it. Also many of them are using the option of the BIOS in the USB Stick and then making the changes in the BIOS through using the specific BIOS ID that can be used by you for the changes that you want for the system that you are using.

And you can just try to change the BIOS settings and see that whether it is the issue of the BIOS that you are using. It may happen that when you are using the system and certain changes in the BIOS is being occurred than you will not get the option of the LAN driver in it system that is being used by you. And also when the motherboard is not supporting it then you can just make the normal changes in the drivers that are being used in it. And if all this options are not working for you then it is that you can just try to other driver file for the system that you are using.